Cant download pc game pass nor xbox app to play on my laptop

Discus and support Cant download pc game pass nor xbox app to play on my laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Im trying to setup my laptop to be able to play xbox games in it, I can open Microsoft store app and login, but it doesnt let me download xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angel M3, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Angel M3
    Angel M3 Guest

Hi, Im trying to setup my laptop to be able to play xbox games in it, I can open Microsoft store app and login, but it doesnt let me download xbox app or pc game pass for that matter, it gives me the error ivw0PfEY8EGPKOi3.39.1 so I was hoping to get some help since I've tried what says on microsoft store support page but nothing worked.

The uninstall button on the app setting is locked so I havent been able to try reinstalling, and the store region is ok, the laptop is W10 and up to date, honestly I have no idea what else to do.

I will realy appreciate help with this since I moved from my home town and Im wont be able to use the console for a while.

:)

Angel M3, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Tom.Servaux Win User

Game pass for PC save location

I just signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC. I downloaded Cross Code to my desktop but I also want to play on my laptop. I installed the Game Pass app on both and played for several hours on my desktop. When in installed both again on my laptop the save
    for me desktop is not there. Does Game Pass for PC support Cloud saves yet?

Thanks,

Chris
  3. K3ll007 Win User

Xbox game pass on pc not launching some games

I've got the same issue, but I cant even launch any games. I have game pass and at the top of the Xbox app, there's a link that redirects me to download an optional update for windows. But, on my pc I have no download optional updates in my settings so I can play the game pass I just paid for.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I want to link my xbox with my laptop, already have a game pass but asking me to purchase another one?

If you only have Xbox Game Pass, and you want to play Game Pass games on the laptop, then you will have to purchase PC Game Pass on your laptop to play PC games.

You could however purchase Game Pass Ultimate, which gives you access to PC Games Pass, Xbox Game Pass, EA Play, Xbox Live Gold & Cloud Gaming.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Subscribed to Gamepass but can't launch/download games

Hi,

Ori and the Will of the Wisps is an Xbox Play Anywhere title. This means that it can be downloaded from the Windows 10 Store.

Ori and the Blind Forest is not a Play Anywhere title. To download the PC version of this game from the PC Game Pass you need the PC Game Pass App installed.

Xbox App
  6. MichaelSurtees Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

It is a pc configuration or setting for me as it downloads OK on my laptop but not on my PC. Both connected to the same wifi
    Dont ya love Microsoft? They cant ship an app without bugs...same goes for their lousy OS. Wish we could play on linux. :)
Thema:

1. Cant download pc game pass nor xbox app to play on my laptop - Similar Threads - Cant download game

2. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  3. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  4. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  5. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  6. For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games: If you had the same issue with me after resetting your console, a fix i did was i went to the microsoft store and it automatically started updating the microsoft store and i also started...
  7. cant download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download game: hi everyone. I have very good internet speed, but then also i cant download Cricket 19 in Xbox app. I have already done some troubleshooting available over the internet....
  8. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  9. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...
  10. cant download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download games: I need help to fix my issue of not being able to download gamepass games form xbox app nor microsoft store if i try it just tells me there is an error f787ff0b-880f-4b99-a04f-2b4c15f72bbe