Cant download owned dlc for 360 game on Xbox one

Discus and support Cant download owned dlc for 360 game on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant download dlc I own for both magic the gather 2013 and 2014. Nothing shows in the ready to install and no dlc is available on the marketplace or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LRG TKO KING, Jun 29, 2022.

1. LRG TKO KING
    LRG TKO KING Guest

I cant download dlc I own for both magic the gather 2013 and 2014. Nothing shows in the ready to install and no dlc is available on the marketplace or in game. When checking on the 360 xbox site the dlc is still available. But i assume dlcs have been removed for the backwards compatible version because no dlc is purchasable at all

:)

LRG TKO KING, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try this please:

- Go to Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps > Magic 2013 and delete everything there.

- Then queue up:

• Magic 2013

• Magic 2013 Multiplayer

• Magic 2013 Deck Pack #1 (free)

• Magic 2013 Deck Pack #2 (free)

• Magic 2013 Deck Pack #3 (free)

• Expansion Pack 1

- Allow the installation to complete 100% then launch the game.

Hope this helps.
  3. Kyle8497 Win User

Issue Downloading Halo: Reach DLC Packs.

"Players will need to buy Xbox 360 DLC through the console itself."

OK, I did that three years ago when I bought Halo: Reach.

"If you already own DLC for backwards-compatible Xbox 360 games, you should be good to go, as all DLC will be automatically downloaded with the game."

The map packs did in fact appear as available downloads for Halo: Reach on the Xbox One, but not the extra armor, etc.
  4. FAT REDNECK96 Win User

black ops 1 dlc not showing up on xbox one?

Go into the store and click on the dlc it should show purchase it through the 360 menu click ok. Basically the 360 account registers you own it but if you download through Xbox one it doesn't know it's already downloaded which is why it don't show up on
    the menus. I did this with one dlc then the rest showed up on they're own it should do the same for you.
  5. HassanB Win User

Does DLC transfer from the X360 to the Xbox One?

DLC won't transfer, anything that's for the Xbox 360 is exclusively for the Xbox 360. The Xbox One version of the game will come with it's own separate preorder code for China Rising DLC.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Life is Strange Season Pass

Hi AchillesGun,

Is this for Xbox One or Xbox 360? I noticed the game is available for both platforms and it will help knowing so we can locate your owned DLC in the settings.

On Xbox One you have to press the Menu button while highlighting the game and then select manage games and add-ons. The next screen will show your owned DLC on the left where it says "Ready to Install" or "Installed". Make sure you see the DLC in either
    section and install the episodes that come in the season pass.

On Xbox 360, go to your Settings and then Account, and then select Download History and Purchase History and check to make sure you see the purchase and it should allow you to download the DLC from there.

Let us know what console it was bought for so we can further assist.
Thema:

1. Cant download owned dlc for 360 game on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Cant download owned

2. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  5. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  6. cant download jumpforce, i own it but cant download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download jumpforce, i own it but cant download it: cant download jumpforce, i own it but cant download it 630523de-2ed2-4e23-b86d-977119ead109
  7. Cant download Minecraft but i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Minecraft but i own it: I own Minecraft bedrock and java and recently I got a switch on which I wanted to install Minecraft, but there is no option to connect a Microsoft account in the Nintendo shop to get access to...
  8. why cant I download a game I own on Xbox to my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I download a game I own on Xbox to my pc: I have tried multiple times but I am unable to download call of duty infant warfare on to my pc I own it on Xbox but when I go onto the stored on my pc it says that I haven't yet purchased it....
  9. Cant download black ops II but I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download black ops II but I own it: I accidentally deleted my game from my games, and I go to the marketplace and I have to buy the game. I got this game when I got my Xbox 360 and I reedemed a code to get it. I still have the game...
  10. Cant download but i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download but i own it: My friend is haveing a problem downloading DR3 day one edition he owns the game and he cant download it / play it 508750d5-c040-49a1-bb2a-c864ee900ebc