Cant download or launch games on the windows 10 xbox app

Discus and support Cant download or launch games on the windows 10 xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant launch any games or install within the xbox app I have tried deleting xbox and redownloading it. I do have an active gamepass subscription so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FadedGhost, Jul 11, 2022.

1. FadedGhost
    FadedGhost Guest

I cant launch any games or install within the xbox app I have tried deleting xbox and redownloading it. I do have an active gamepass subscription so thats working fine I just dont know what to do

:)

FadedGhost, Jul 11, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

Microsoft has released an update to correct this issue. To install the update, follow these steps:

Select the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Settings.

Select Update and Security > Check for Updates.

Select View optional updates, then select update KB5004476 from the list.

KB5004476

Select Download and Install.

When the update is complete, restart the device.

You should now be able to install, update and launch games.

Are you still in trouble?

Create a notepad file with the following name:

"RepairGamingServices.ps1"

inside the file paste this text (if quotes):

"

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

"

Then, to run, right-click on the file, and run as administrator. then restart windows. then you need to open the Xbox app from Windows 10 that will be warning you that you need to install an extra component for the app, accept and wait for the installation. After that, Microsoft guarantees that you will be able to reopen and download Xbox Game Pass games on Windows 10.
  3. lucer007 Win User

Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta)

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

games for windows app

You won't find them on the app. You would need to download the Games for Windows app again, and launch the game from there. Good luck getting the app to work, as many users are stating they can't get it to work on Windows 10 or Windows 11.
  5. Allebas Win User

xbox to pc

Do you have Windows 10 on your PC? If so, you just download the Xbox App and sign into your account just as you would on your Xbox. Then you:

• Download the game on Windows 10 PC.
    • Connect your Xbox Controller to Windows 10 PC. You can use the same way as you use it on the Console.
    • Find the game listing in the Xbox App, and launch it.
    • Now you can play the game using the controller, just like you play on the console with same controls.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

error code 0x80073CF3

Hi EdynByfield,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an error code 0x80073CF3 when you try to download and launch games. Make sure the game has proper permissions to launch, follow this article to enable administrative permissions:

App Permissions - Windows 10

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Cant download or launch games on the windows 10 xbox app - Similar Threads - Cant download launch

2. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  5. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  6. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  7. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  8. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  9. code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...: i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows install. i think its an account problem ae19f41d-6837-4443-b1c2-7fee5e768248
  10. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a