Cant download nba 2k18

Discus and support Cant download nba 2k18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my xbox one wont download nba 2k18. Says disc is dirty or damaged, got a replacment disc but still coming up with same msg. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MythicManager55, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Cant download nba 2k18

my xbox one wont download nba 2k18. Says disc is dirty or damaged, got a replacment disc but still coming up with same msg. Please help.

:)

MythicManager55, Sep 16, 2017
  2. inmyworld25
    inmyworld25 Guest
    0x8000ffff

nba 2k18 is giving me the same error code too!

inmyworld25, Sep 16, 2017
  3. NBA 2k18 backwards compatible?

Before Xmas my son bought NBA 2k18 digital download for Xbox 360, he has since been given an Xbox One. Will he be able to download the game to his new console?

ConverseTwo6699, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Cant download nba 2k18

My son has the exact same issue. How did you get a replacement disk? Target won't allow an exchange.

DivineAcrobat78, Sep 16, 2017
  5. Efrett
    Efrett Guest
    Check if your other discs work on your Xbox. Could you the Disc Drive that's faulty. Then try the disc on a different xbox and see if it works. If it does, then your Xbox needs to be sent to the Repair Team.

Efrett, Sep 18, 2017
  6. I have had the same problem installing Fallout 4

UpwindPencil914, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Drew Daro Win User

NBA 2k18,2k14,Nascar Heat 2 etc aren’t downloading

nba 2k18 worked with the offline download but nba 2k14 didn’t and the same with nascar heat 2 and no i cant install them on another console
  8. DivineAcrobat78 Win User

Cant download nba 2k18

My son has the exact same issue. How did you get a replacement disk? Target won't allow an exchange.
  9. UpwindPencil914 Win User

Cant download nba 2k18

I have had the same problem installing Fallout 4
  10. Efrett Win User

Cant download nba 2k18

Check if your other discs work on your Xbox. Could you the Disc Drive that's faulty. Then try the disc on a different xbox and see if it works. If it does, then your Xbox needs to be sent to the Repair Team.
  11. inmyworld25 Win User

0x8000ffff

Im trying to download Wildlands and the exact same thing is happening!
    nba 2k18 is giving me the same error code too!
Thema:

Cant download nba 2k18

1. Cant download nba 2k18 - Similar Threads - Cant download nba

2. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  5. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  6. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  7. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  8. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  9. code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...: i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows install. i think its an account problem ae19f41d-6837-4443-b1c2-7fee5e768248
  10. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a