cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

Discus and support cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nem3siSx69x, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Nem3siSx69x
    Nem3siSx69x Guest

cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to account.live.com to fix problem 8015000A.

i have reset my password with less than 16 character,,i have updated my security info and check billing address and info.everything is fine

on my xbox 360,i have clear the cache..shut down the console and im still having the same message about the credentials.i have 2 xbox 360 at home so ive try to download my gamertag on the second one and i have the same error.

i can connect on xbox.com on my gamertag and on my xbox one

can someone help me

:)

Nem3siSx69x, Jul 5, 2020
  2. keelan bushell Win User

Xbox 360 Error 8015000A FIXED

Error 8015000A

“Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in” can you fix this problem please as can’t sign or re-download my profile account to my Xbox
  3. Landon.F Win User

Cant download profile on xbox oneX error code 8015000A

Same problem here. Attempted to download profile on xbox 360 and even turned 2fa off to get it to work. After I input my sign in credentials, it downloaded a little and gave me the error code. Really hope this is fixed.
  4. Blueheart14 Win User

CANT DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT PROFILE ON XBOX 360

I can't download my Microsoft profile on my xbox 360. Every time i try, it says that there's a problem with my credentials or that my password didnt work. Is Live not supported on 360 anymore???
    You my need to reset your password when is it telling you that your credentials are incorrect it is actually telling you that your password does not match your account
  5. Diptongo Win User

Xbox live on 360

I have a similar problem ( 801540A9 ) today I wanted to play on my xbox 360 but it wouldn't let me use my account so I deleted it and then redownload it but now I don't download it and I get a "credential error". my credentials are fine, it's xbox that won't
    let me perform this data download.

excuse me for the English, I'm using a translator.
  6. WarpigxActual Win User

Backwards Compatibility sign in error 8015190A

So i deleted my profile then tried to download the profile again. The download gets about 10% done and gives me an error every time:

"Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem."

Here's the kicker, though. I know my credentials are right because I can use them to sign into XBL on XB1 and to sign into xbox.com with no problems whatsoever.

This is irritating to say the least, because it will disconnect me from xbox live on 360 mid-game and wont let me reconnect. What's a man gotta do to play some borderlands co-op?!
Thema:

1. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to... - Similar Threads - cant download profile

2. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  5. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  6. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  7. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  8. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  9. code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...: i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows install. i think its an account problem ae19f41d-6837-4443-b1c2-7fee5e768248
  10. cant download profile on xbox one s for backward compatible game

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant download profile on xbox one s for backward compatible game: I’ve never had my own personal 360 or acct on there, always used my brothers back then, now i have my xbox one s back and want to play the old COD games but i cannot log in the xbox live with my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. theres a problem with credentials xbox

2. problem with credentials xbox 360

3. problem witj xbox credentials

4. xbox 360 credentials error,
  5. there is a problem with credentials xbox 360 erro,
  6. sorry theres a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in ,
  7. xbox 360 sorry the credentials,
  8. xbox says problem with credentials,
  9. cant sign in to Xbox 360 getting error message their is problem with your credentials,
  10. sorry theres a problem with your credentials that your using to sign in xbox 360 8015190A,
  11. sorry theres a problem with the credentials,
  12. sorry there is a problem with your credentials got to xbox live ,
  13. xbox 360 sorry theres a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in go to fix the problem 8015190A,
  14. xbox 360 profile sorry theres a problem with the credentials,
  15. Sorry Theres a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in.