Can't download my GTA V

Discus and support Can't download my GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I bought a GTA V by credit card through the xbox one store from the pc and the payment is listed as completed (from PC) but the game is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarefreePie912, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Can't download my GTA V

Hello

I bought a GTA V by credit card through the xbox one store from the pc and the payment is listed as completed (from PC) but the game is not shown in games and apps section or to right side where said games ready to install , i checked twice and still got
    no game when i get into my console, so i tried to go xbox store in console and looking for the game , once i went there it told me to buy it and i have already bought it :/ , i went back to my xbox one account on pc and search for the game and its saying that
    i have already purchased it , thats really weird and i don't live in US so calling them wont work to me , I'm new to xbox , i have tried many times to know how to contact them so they could help him but i only found this as away , could it be a bug ?

:)

CarefreePie912, Dec 6, 2015
  2. Can't download GTA V

All other games I can DL. Just bought GTA V from the Xbox store but get the message Can't Download GTA V. Any ideas why?

HeliosphereFly, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Gmonster666
    Gmonster666 Guest
    Content Dowload

I can't download my GTA V update ..the 59 mb one. it signs out of live when the update box comes up

Gmonster666, Dec 6, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Can't download my GTA V

Hey mate,

Yeah that is weird, definiately shouldn't be showing like that. It should be instant, the moment you get it on xbox.com it should go straight to your console.

Are you using the same account on xbox.com as you are on your console? It might be worth just removing you profile from your xbox, and then readding it. That might kick things into gear for you Can't download my GTA V :)

Let us know how you go

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Dec 6, 2015
  5. Gmonster666 Win User

Content Dowload

I can't download my GTA V update ..the 59 mb one. it signs out of live when the update box comes up
  6. Raging Casper Win User

Freeze on save in Skyrim and can't even get past the loading screen in GTA V

If GTA V is indeed downloaded from the marketplace and not a disc, try this.

Delete GTA V and clear your cache 3 times.

Restart your console.

Download 16 GB of demos (this is how big GTA V will be in the end)

Once those have finished download all the GTA V files from your download history (GTA V, Installation Packs 1-4)

After you've done that, feel free to delete the demos.

This worked for me, hopefully it works for you too!
  7. lachmitchh Win User

Downloading Updates onto USB

Hi there !

Some updates may require installation to the internal hard drive on the console, specifically. To clarify a bit further, do you see any issue when the update is downloading, other than the download location? Any sort of error message or issue with the download,
    or accessing GTA V after it downloads?
    I don't have enough space to download it to my console so it'll appear in active downloads and then say something along the lines of 'Unable to Download' and it will clear from active downloads.

I can access GTA V fine but without the updates I can't access GTA Online.
  8. KillerHunter83 Win User

Unable To Change Download Option For Mature Content Games

I just download gta V to my system and it says I can't use it. But I want to play with my friend but I clearly can't do that. So how can I change the rating so I can play it.
  9. Devils BAJA Win User

Can't download GTA V on my system

have you tried to clear the system cache on your xbox?
Thema:

Can't download my GTA V

1. Can't download my GTA V - Similar Threads - Can't download GTA

2. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...
  3. Why can't I download gta online for x/s Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download gta online for x/s Xbox: every time I try to download it It just dissappears out of queue without warning I've tried to clear local saved data I've tried to do it offline and hard reseting my console nothing has worked so...
  4. Can't download profile on GTA IV for my Xbox Series X.Any workable solutions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download profile on GTA IV for my Xbox Series X.Any workable solutions?: I have just recently download this backwards compatible game on my new series x and it just wouldn't download my profile despite me connected on Xbox Live and the connection being stable. I have...
  5. Can't download digital gta 5 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download digital gta 5 on xbox one: I purchases the digital copy of grand theft auto 5 to download on xbox one. I purchases it via the play store a few weeks ago ran into a message about a corrupt file. I called Microsoft spent over...
  6. Can't download GTA 5 Premium

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download GTA 5 Premium: I bought GTA 5 Premium on my XBOX One Console and wanted to play it from my Windows PC. It says that I own the game but when I press Install on my devices, it only shows me my Xbox Console....
  7. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V bought but can't download glitch: So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game...
  8. Can't download GTA V on different xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download GTA V on different xbox: I virtually bought GTA V and downloaded it on my xbox. I set my home xbox to my sister's xbox so she can play GTA V with me but when I open My Games and Apps, It doesn't show up. When I go to the...
  9. Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v: I just buyed GTA V on my xbox 360, the digital version, but i only can donwload the first 7.7 gb . When i try to download the install packs the xbox says "can't download install pack". Same for...
  10. Can't download GTA V on my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download GTA V on my system: I haven't been able to download GTA V on my system for two weeks. I've done everything you've said to do, but it still comes back with the same stupid reasoning. I have an external hard drive with...