Can’t download my game info on Xbox series x when playing Xbox 360 games

Discus and support Can’t download my game info on Xbox series x when playing Xbox 360 games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys just got a series x and am trying to play old 360 games on gamepass with my old saved games. Every time I start one it says “getting your Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Head-Ad-7940, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Can’t download my game info on Xbox series x when playing Xbox 360 games

Hi guys just got a series x and am trying to play old 360 games on gamepass with my old saved games. Every time I start one it says “getting your Xbox 360 info” I then have to “download profile”, I enter my log in details and then it says “downloading your game info”. I then get an error message saying “sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.” Anyone know how to fix it? What if I didn’t have a 360 to begin with? I’ve read it can be 2 step verification but I don’t have it turned on so can’t be that. This has ruined my first day with the console

submitted by /u/Head-Ad-7940
    [link] [comments]

/u/Head-Ad-7940, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Gavin Mitter Win User

Help me

I have the digital game and I bought it on the same account that I am signing into the new Xbox and when I download the game it still says I don’t have the game and I can’t play any of the games that I bought in my old Xbox on my series x.
  3. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
  4. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 Error 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
  5. DaveRetter Win User

Can't play any backwards compatible discs on Xbox One X

I have the same issue - can’t play any disc based backwards compatible games (360 or classic Xbox) on either my new Xbox Series X or my Xbox One X. I was also advised that it is a known problem and with engineers to resolve but that was a month ago and still unresolved unfortunately.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

I have a external hard drive with 360 games on it i plug in to play them on my 360 but it wants me to format which will remove everything what did i do wrong?

Hi,

Where did the Xbox 360 games come from? Another Xbox 360?

If they were downloaded via an Xbox One/Series console you can't play these games on an Xbox 360. Firstly the drive wouldn't be configured for an Xbox 360. Secondly, Xbox 360 games downloaded via an Xbox One or Series X|S are actually 360 games that have been converted to run on an Xbox One, they are no longer native Xbox 360 games.
Thema:

Can’t download my game info on Xbox series x when playing Xbox 360 games

1. Can’t download my game info on Xbox series x when playing Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - Can’t download game

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. I can’t download games on my external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download games on my external storage: Whenever I have my external hard drive connected to my Xbox I can’t play games that are on the hard drive and I can’t even install other games like call of duty. Overwatch. Fortnite. And other big...
  4. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  5. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  6. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  7. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  8. 0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate: Just brought game pass and wanted to download games but keep getting 0x8007001f when I try and I have plenty storage, I have hard reset my Xbox, factory reset my xbox and still won’t work...
  9. Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule: I bought a game and own it on my account and I have a friend who also uses my account who can’t download the game on his consul even when using my account but I own the game so why does this...
  10. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e