Can't download minecraft.

Discus and support Can't download minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When Windows Store App is opened I always receive the message "Try That Again. Something Happened On Our End. Waiting A Bit Might Help."... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HuckabuckBob, Sep 25, 2022.

1. HuckabuckBob
    HuckabuckBob Guest

When Windows Store App is opened I always receive the message "Try That Again. Something Happened On Our End. Waiting A Bit Might Help."

:)

HuckabuckBob, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Michal Wojcik1 Win User

I've bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but I can't play Java Edition. I can only play Bedrock Edition

Thank you so much for that, Michal. Please uninstall the Minecraft launcher and then reinstall via this link, please choose "Download for Windows 7/8"

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
    hi.

I use Win10 operaing system.

I uninstalled minecraft launcher.

As you suggested I downloaded "minecraft launcher for Win 7/8".

At present I still can't play "minecraft java demo version". I can't launch "minecraft bedroch version". There appears notification that bedrock version is incompatible with launcher
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Try to check if you can download this:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
  4. Leonard_Y Win User

Can't Download Minecraft

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox Forum.

Based on your description, it seems that your unable to download Minecraft. We need to investigate this to find the best possible solution to this problem. Let's work on this together.

We would like to ask additional information to properly replicate this in our end, such as:

• What Xbox platform are you specifically using to download Minecraft? ex. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Xbox Game Pass for PC and Xbox Live
    • What Minecraft Edition are you trying to download?
    • What is the exact error message are you getting?
    • Kindly send us a screenshot of the error
    We would like to ask this questions first before so we can provide you the most relevant and concrete answers to this problem.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Did you download the Xbox app already? Make sure to get the Xbox app and download the Minecraft launcher from there and open the launcher to get the Minecraft game to play.

If you really wish to request a refund for the game, you can do so by going to your order history here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Or going to this link:

http://xbox.com/refunds
  6. HuckabuckBob Win User

Got Store working, but now I can't download minecraft. " It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account etc". This is insane, without a virtual monopoly how could this company stay in business. Can I get a refund on the game its impossible to play?
Thema:

1. Can't download minecraft. - Similar Threads - Can't download minecraft

2. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  3. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  4. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  5. [Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and...: Hi! I hope you are doing well. I bought a copy of Minecraft Java edition for my son about 6 years ago. We can't download it because of my son's Microsoft account was hacked and can't be...
  6. Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition): Hey guys, having trouble downloading any form of the Minecraft bedrock edition on PC. The Java edition is fine and works properly. Running Windows 11. have been through most troubleshooting...
  7. I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?: Recently I have tried downloading Minecraft but it just says I have to pay for it, I have brought and downloaded bedrock edition a while ago on my old laptop but since changed to a newer one which...
  8. Why can't I download Minecraft on my Huawei p40 Lite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft on my Huawei p40 Lite?: On my Huawei p40 Lite whenever I press on Minecraft download it sends me to a new app and doesn't show anything about Minecraft. I have Goggled everything to try and fix it, but it won't work....
  9. I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...: I just bought myself a new computer and I want to get Minecraft onto it again. I already bought it once on my Xbox and I want to download the game again onto my PC. I won't let me and it wants me...
  10. Can't Download Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Minecraft: I had a Minecraft game before and after the migration (used a code to redeem it), and use to play for a couple of years. Now, on a new PC, same account and everything, I can't download and it's...