Can't download minecraft wins 10

Discus and support Can't download minecraft wins 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft wins 10 on Microsoft Store some months ago, and after a problem ( wanted to downgrade the game version ) I accidentally uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tylOliver, Oct 13, 2022.

1. tylOliver
    tylOliver Guest

I bought Minecraft wins 10 on Microsoft Store some months ago, and after a problem ( wanted to downgrade the game version ) I accidentally uninstalled it.

I was okay with it, because i could simply go to the Minecraft Launcher and re-download the game. When i was about to download the game, It shows "Error" when i tried to install it. Then i thought about going to Microsoft Store to download it. I still got an error, with the following code : "0x80073CFB". I kept trying but it didn't work. My last idea was to go the official minecraft website, but i could only install the Launcher, which i still got an error.

I decided watching loads of tutorials but nothing worked : Updated my windows, Disabled functions, used some powershell and Command prompt properties, reseted my Microsoft store ,Tried logging out and in again, Restarted my computer but nothing worked. I'm quite desperate since i cannot play the game i paid for.

Can someone help me?

:)

tylOliver, Oct 13, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello tylOliver,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to play Minecraft for Windows 10 which lead you to having issues installing the Minecraft launcher. This might be caused of the previous installation of Minecraft for Windows 10 and that app could have some system files that needs to be clear. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

We found a support article from Mojang - Uninstalling the Old Minecraft Unified Launcher – Home, where it was discussed that Old Minecraft United Launcher should be uninstall and Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store should be the one that is installed on the computer. However, since you have an error code when you try to install the Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store. That could be something about how the previous Minecraft was uninstalled.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we ask for the steps you have performed when you accidentally uninstalled the game?
    2. May we ask for screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    3. May we ask if you can sign in to this link and check the game you bought under your account: Log in | Minecraft. Please see sample screenshot below.
      [​IMG]

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello tylOliver,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. tylOliver Win User

Hello. I apologize for disapearing. My PC has died and i'm purchasing another. No need to worry anymore
  5. BigB EC Win User

I cannot join my friend on windows 10 minecraft.

Not sure if it is still possible but you might have different versions. When I downloaded the Minecraft better together beta on my one. I could not join my windows 10 version until I downloaded the beta for win 10 version also. You or your friend might have
    the win 10 version while the other has the new better together version of Minecraft.
  6. Mastermarc1000 Win User

Minecraft Marketplace

verwend PC mit Win 10 Pro 64bit v1903

Minecraft v1.12.1

Netzwerkverbindung ist OK

_______

[Translation - use PC with Win 10 Pro 64bit v1903

Minecraft v1.12.1

Network connection is OK]
Thema:

1. Can't download minecraft wins 10 - Similar Threads - Can't download minecraft

2. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  3. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  4. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  5. [Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and...: Hi! I hope you are doing well. I bought a copy of Minecraft Java edition for my son about 6 years ago. We can't download it because of my son's Microsoft account was hacked and can't be...
  6. Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition): Hey guys, having trouble downloading any form of the Minecraft bedrock edition on PC. The Java edition is fine and works properly. Running Windows 11. have been through most troubleshooting...
  7. I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?: Recently I have tried downloading Minecraft but it just says I have to pay for it, I have brought and downloaded bedrock edition a while ago on my old laptop but since changed to a newer one which...
  8. Why can't I download Minecraft on my Huawei p40 Lite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft on my Huawei p40 Lite?: On my Huawei p40 Lite whenever I press on Minecraft download it sends me to a new app and doesn't show anything about Minecraft. I have Goggled everything to try and fix it, but it won't work....
  9. I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...: I just bought myself a new computer and I want to get Minecraft onto it again. I already bought it once on my Xbox and I want to download the game again onto my PC. I won't let me and it wants me...
  10. Can't Download Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Minecraft: I had a Minecraft game before and after the migration (used a code to redeem it), and use to play for a couple of years. Now, on a new PC, same account and everything, I can't download and it's...