Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v

Discus and support Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just buyed GTA V on my xbox 360, the digital version, but i only can donwload the first 7.7 gb . When i try to download the install packs the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlphaWesker37, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v

I just buyed GTA V on my xbox 360, the digital version, but i only can donwload the first 7.7 gb . When i try to download the install packs the xbox says "can't download install pack". Same for the dlcs for the online game.

Already clean the cache, erease my profile and downloaded again, but nothing happens.

The hard drive have like 40gb free, and i use an ethernet cable (i tried whit the wifi too). Even with the background download.

Also tried exit the game, to the dashboard, while the game is still downloading; and going to download history to try to download the content again.

The problem it's just with gta.

:)

AlphaWesker37, Apr 16, 2018
  2. problema baixar os packs do jogo gta V [Problem downloading game packs gta V]

Comprei Gta V pelo site mais eu nao consigo instalar os packs 1, 2, 3 e 4. Fica só baixando e aparece a mensagem de interrompido.

Como resolver?

[Translation]

I bought Gta V through the site but I can not install packs 1, 2, 3 and 4. It is only downloading and the interrupted message appears.

How to solve?

BigGrandeC400, Apr 16, 2018
  3. Freeze on save in Skyrim and can't even get past the loading screen in GTA V

If GTA V is indeed downloaded from the marketplace and not a disc, try this.

Delete GTA V and clear your cache 3 times.

Restart your console.

Download 16 GB of demos (this is how big GTA V will be in the end)

Once those have finished download all the GTA V files from your download history (GTA V, Installation Packs 1-4)

After you've done that, feel free to delete the demos.

This worked for me, hopefully it works for you too!

Raging Casper, Apr 16, 2018
  4. Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v

Appreciate you letting us know, AlphaWesker37!

The Xbox 360 download troubleshooter can help you out if you're having trouble installing content to an Xbox 360 console.

If you're still seeing trouble after that, we'd recommend reaching out to our
    Chat or Phone support teams, who can work with you directly to walk you through further troubleshooting options.

Mister Quasar, Apr 16, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Appreciate you letting us know, AlphaWesker37!

The Xbox 360 download troubleshooter can help you out if you're having trouble installing content to an Xbox 360 console.

If you're still seeing trouble after that, we'd recommend reaching out to our
    Chat or Phone support teams, who can work with you directly to walk you through further troubleshooting options.
  6. Raging Casper Win User

Freeze on save in Skyrim and can't even get past the loading screen in GTA V

If GTA V is indeed downloaded from the marketplace and not a disc, try this.

Delete GTA V and clear your cache 3 times.

Restart your console.

Download 16 GB of demos (this is how big GTA V will be in the end)

Once those have finished download all the GTA V files from your download history (GTA V, Installation Packs 1-4)

After you've done that, feel free to delete the demos.

This worked for me, hopefully it works for you too!
  7. DanMen334 Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1.Gta V

2.Gta Vice City

3.Gta 4

4.Gta San Andreas
  8. Lowanderson Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

for me these are;
    # 1.Gta San Andreas

# 2.Gta V# 3.Gta Vice City

# 4.Gta 4
  9. Tut0r Win User

GTA V freezes after install

Is the game fully up to date? I've read some people downloaded the latest patch and it supposedly fixed the issue for them. I'd almost try in this order fixing the issue....

1. Delete the GTA V install

2. Delete any saved data or remaining GTA V files on your HDD(if any)

3. Clear cache 3 times.

4. Restart console and attempt to install the 'install disc' again.

5. Try playing the game with the play disc..

Let us know if that works or anything else changes and we'll try and go to the next step.
Thema:

1. Can't download "install pack 4, 3, 2, 1" or anything for gta v - Similar Threads - Can't download install

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  4. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  5. i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download/update/install games on my xbox series s: So last night i decided to play some cod cold war and copied the game from an eternal drive i had it on to my internal xbox drive. its 150 gig worth so not a small game. after it was done copying...
  6. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...
  7. Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...: Não consigo baixar jogos ou apps no meu Series S, toda vez tenho problema de "Instalação interrompida". Já mudei DNS, endereço MAC e ate testei outra conexão. Vi inúmeros vídeos na internet e vi...
  8. Can't download or install bought game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download or install bought game: So a few years ago I bought Disneyland adventures for the PC, I still have the code, and when I enter it, It just says its been redeemed, That is correct, but its not in my games and there is...
  9. Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.: I can't download any game, it's stucked on 0 B/S everytime i launched xbox app the same is with canceling any installation or pausing I've tried to fix it, i repaired it and restarted MS and xbox...
  10. Can't install any games on the PC Xbox app, stuck at 0% downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any games on the PC Xbox app, stuck at 0% downloading.: Recently upgraded my PC and did a fresh install of Windows 11. Downloads either get stuck at 0% downloading, or Preparing, and can't cancel them either. I've tried so many solutions (reinstalling...