Can't download game profile on any xbox 360 backward compatibility game

Discus and support Can't download game profile on any xbox 360 backward compatibility game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have you tried using a wired connection to get the profile and switching back to wireless after that? That worked for me. Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Thax80
    Thax80 Guest

Have you tried using a wired connection to get the profile and switching back to wireless after that? That worked for me.

Thax80, Nov 2, 2018
  2. Xbox go home NL Win User

Can't buy backwards compatible games on marketplace?

It's not gears 3, (for as far as i know gears 3 is not backwards compatible)

I can't download any backwards compatible game.

Is there another way then to log in on a xbox 360 console? like if i buy a physical disc of a backwards compatible game, would it work then? and would i be able to download 360 games after that.
  3. GeneralDieDad Win User

ERROR 8015000A

Hello, my xbox live profile is called "RinsableMLG" and today for some reason, I can't play xbox 360 backwards compatible games be ause my profile won't download on the xbox 360 servers. I can play xbox one games, but I can't play my xbox 360 games
    and my profile won't download and it states "There's a problem with your credentials, blah blah blah". If I use my other two accounts, I can play on the xbox 360 games but not my RinsableMLG one. I seriosuly don't know what to do and I'm panicking right now.
    I have the exact same problem. I was just trying to play saints row but couldn't connect to xbox live on backwards compatibility. So I deleted my account and now I can't download on backwards compatibility with the same error message as you.
  4. SugarHT79 Win User

Can't access preview forums after I been invited

Same Problem here! Says Group not found!

I have the Problem, that I can't Download my Xbox 360 Profile onto my Xbox One with the backwards compatible Games!
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

Keeping downloaded Games off of xbox360 HDD

Any games purchased on your profile will stay on your profile and could be downloaded to another 360 and played (or swap the hard drive to a similar model 360). If the games are backwards compatible on xbox one, they should also be playable there too.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

my xbox 360 games to xbox one

The Xbox One is not backwards compatible with Xbox 360 games so you can't play any 360 games on the Xbox One
Thema:

1. Can't download game profile on any xbox 360 backward compatibility game - Similar Threads - Can't download game

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  4. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  5. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  6. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  7. Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012: Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012 3cff56b1-13db-4992-abd1-8d47404b73fe
  8. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  9. I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.: I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Siege from the PC game pass for weeks now, but with no luck. The "Install" button will switch between having a globe/internet symbol next to the word...
  10. Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?: Hello, so for years now I have been trying to reinstall Fortnite on my Xbox One as it had a fair amount of money put into the account. However, previously when I tried it would put it in the queue...