Can't download game profile on any xbox 360 backward compatibility game

Discus and support Can't download game profile on any xbox 360 backward compatibility game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a first time xbox one user recently bought one cause I heard backwards compatibility is a great way to play red dead and far cry 3 which I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017.

1. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest

I'm a first time xbox one user recently bought one cause I heard backwards compatibility is a great way to play red dead and far cry 3 which I bought separately as xbox 360 games. I was really looking forward to play turns out I can't download game profile
    on any of those games and it won't let me play or even get to the main menu in the case of far cry 3, I tried all your suggested troubleshooting including power cycling, removing your account, clearing your xbox 360 local storage and restarting but to no avail
    I did that for 50 more times but to no avail, is this really how you treat your customers with network issues? I have always been a PS 4 guy and I tried your console hoping your backwards compatibility is great, anyway I would really appreciate it if you look
    at your game profile signing for every xbox 360 BC game, for petesakes I already bought he game and still they're useless... Forgive me but I am very disappointed

:)

chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
  2. XA4ONE
    XA4ONE Guest
    Can't download my Xbox profile on backwards compatibility

I can't download my profile on Xbox One backwards compatibility. It keeps giving me the code error 80070571 which translate to that my profile is corrupted and it is not. My profile is perfectly fine both on my One and 360.

XA4ONE, Sep 15, 2017
  3. Sonic demo isn't working?

Hey there freakyboy86,

Backwards Compatibility only works for full titles that are available on the backwards compatibility list. Game Demos are not included in the backwards compatibility feature. If you want to try a specific Xbox 360 game out before purchasing and downloading,
    you will need to download the demo on an actual Xbox 360 console.

Happy Gaming!

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Can't download game profile on any xbox 360 backward compatibility game

Hello! Have you looked at your account's settings or the Xbox's settings? Might be something that is turned off?

- Jesper, Ambassador.

I Fuzion xPro I, Sep 15, 2017
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Sep 15, 2017
  6. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest
    chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
  7. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest
    thnx man will look into it

chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
  8. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest

still sir I followed your steps but to no avail

chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
  9. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest
    All it says sir is that xbox profiles can't be downloaded right now, I live in the Philippines and we have limited support from microsoft

chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
  10. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest
    Its still a mixture of error 8007274c coming from your xbox live, is you backwards compatibility suppose to work that way

chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
  11. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest
    Also error 80151904 what's happening to your backwards compatibility can't we just play it without our gamer tags because it's the one causing the error c'mon just do it for backwards compatibility pls

chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
  12. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest
    I already bought your games c'mon man I'm trying to try your product and all I get is disappointment

chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
  13. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest

Just make your backwards compatibility offline pls sir

chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
  14. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest
    I got this xbox one for my bday imagine the disappointment you gave me sir

chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
  15. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest
    8007274c and 80151904 are all I get I bought far cry compilation, red dead goty, mass effect collection all are xbox 360 physical copy and this is what I get in return your backwards compatibility has a bug sir,a big one why don't you check a lot of us Filipinos
    are patrons of gaming and imagine us your customers are having a hard time accessing your games because I can't download my game profile which I haven't even used once cause I can't download it. Imagine you are limiting me because of achievements and I can
    play red dead but I can't save my progress c'mon man before you were admins you were gamers too and you would feel my sentiment pls pls fix it sir just disable that game profile and let us play offline

chamijes21, Sep 15, 2017
Thema:

1. Can't download game profile on any xbox 360 backward compatibility game - Similar Threads - Can't download game

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  4. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  5. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  6. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  7. Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012: Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012 3cff56b1-13db-4992-abd1-8d47404b73fe
  8. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  9. I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.: I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Siege from the PC game pass for weeks now, but with no luck. The "Install" button will switch between having a globe/internet symbol next to the word...
  10. Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?: Hello, so for years now I have been trying to reinstall Fortnite on my Xbox One as it had a fair amount of money put into the account. However, previously when I tried it would put it in the queue...