cant download game on my pc i have only one c drive , shows this location isnt set up for...

Discus and support cant download game on my pc i have only one c drive , shows this location isnt set up for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can't download game on my pc i have only one c drive, shows this location isn't set up for installing games, in widows everthing is set to download on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pranamsj, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Pranamsj
    Pranamsj Guest

cant download game on my pc i have only one c drive , shows this location isnt set up for...

can't download game on my pc i have only one c drive, shows this location isn't set up for installing games, in widows everthing is set to download on c drive

:)

Pranamsj, Oct 29, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

cant download game on my pc i have only one c drive , shows this location isnt set up for intalling games

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Make sure your Windows Defender is active, that your Windows is activated and that the date and time are set to automatic.
  3. Lee34440 Win User

MS flightsim 2020 doesn't start

Cheers buddy.

im just re-downloading it for the 3rd time.

i chnaged the download location to my D drive and when i opened up the game, the file path said C:\user\me\appdata.....etc, but said the free space was 812GB. Thats not possible as my C drive isnt that big and that was my exact remaining space on my D drive.

keeping my fingers crossed i’ve not done anything wrong!
  4. Irishjob Win User

XB1 X sees external drive but can't play any game installed to it.

Strange issue

It sounds like it's only allowing the drive for media access, rather than games and apps.

Did you try (a) a different usb port (b) a different usb cable (c) formatting the drive whilst connected to the xbox, setting the drive as the default install location and then downloading the smallest game you own and see if that installs to the drive ?

I have 2 external drives, with my WD drive being set as default install location and games always download and install there by default. I'm also using an xbox one x, running on the "delta" insider preview dashboard.
  5. Villaman68 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 launch issue

Did you install to c: drive? I have the same issue, I cannot choose c: for installation as the drive isnt big enough but it still installs the 900MB setup files on c: even though I have chose another drive. It installs the 900MB files to both locations?
    So I have 2 copies of the exact files on 2 different drives. I have tried running Flightsimulator.exe directly from c: drive which also throws up the same error you have posted above, trying the same from the other drive throws up a permissions error but the
    security tab shows that I have permission? So frustrating
  6. iTsFx Win User

Cannot change download drive with xbox gamepass

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

To change the download folder for Xbox Game Pass on PC, you can follow these steps:

Open the Xbox app on your PC.

Click on the Settings icon in the bottom left corner of the app.

In the Settings menu, click on "Storage".

Under "Storage locations", click on "New".

Choose the drive and folder where you want to store your downloads, then click "Select Folder".

Click on "Apply" to save the changes.

After completing these steps, any future downloads from Xbox Game Pass will be saved to the new folder you selected. However, keep in mind that any games or apps that you have already downloaded will still be located in their original download location, so you may need to manually move them to the new location if you want to free up space on your C: drive.

If you are still unable to change the download folder for Xbox Game Pass, you may need to free up space on your C: drive by deleting unused files or uninstalling programs.
Thema:

1. cant download game on my pc i have only one c drive , shows this location isnt set up for... - Similar Threads - cant download game

2. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  3. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  4. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  5. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  6. For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games: If you had the same issue with me after resetting your console, a fix i did was i went to the microsoft store and it automatically started updating the microsoft store and i also started...
  7. cant download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download game: hi everyone. I have very good internet speed, but then also i cant download Cricket 19 in Xbox app. I have already done some troubleshooting available over the internet....
  8. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  9. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...
  10. cant download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download games: I need help to fix my issue of not being able to download gamepass games form xbox app nor microsoft store if i try it just tells me there is an error f787ff0b-880f-4b99-a04f-2b4c15f72bbe