Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold

Discus and support Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I can't download the games listed for the free play weekends. Overwatch only shows me the option to buy it submitted by /u/like2trip [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/like2trip, Aug 23, 2020.

1. /u/like2trip
    /u/like2trip Guest

So I can't download the games listed for the free play weekends. Overwatch only shows me the option to buy it

submitted by /u/like2trip
    [link] [comments]

/u/like2trip, Aug 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Tailslide Win User

Still can't download GWG 360 games on Xbox One even after newest update

My son has a paid xbox live gold subscription and I am able to download the free xb1 games under it including the rated M ones because I do not have content restrictions set.

Are you saying there is some special restriction that you can't download the free xbox 360 games under a child xbox live gold account?
  3. pontiacG6GT Win User

Error Code 0x80010108

I'm getting this exact same issue. I downloaded one of the free gold games for the month and since then I can't do anything include uninstall the newly downloaded game.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can't Play Hell Let Loose Because Gamepass Core

You can't. Game Pass Core (formerly Gold) or Ultimate (which includes Core) are required to play online with the exception of free-to-play games.
  5. SidedSkate666 Win User

Will Halo 5 still be at 50% discount tomorrow?

I downloaded it for free in the games for gold section and now I can't play it it says I need to buy it
  6. Highdraul1cs Win User

Xbox games for 4 years help plz

Welcome to the Xbox family, Sonkahaser :)

Check the 'free to play' section on the store, there's a couple of free Xbox 360 games on there, though I'm not too sure they'll be suitable for a 4 year old.

With your Xbox Live Gold subscription, you get access to 'Games with Gold', these are free games every month, usually including a 360 game or two.

This months 360 game with gold is Viva Pinata: Party Animals, you'll be able to download this for free from the store. Might be worth checking out!
Thema:

1. Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold - Similar Threads - Can't download free

2. Can't Download F1 2020 (Free to Play Days)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Download F1 2020 (Free to Play Days): Earlier today I tried to download F1 2020 as it's free to play but on the new xbox store it says the game is only in pre order and will be available from Sept 1st, despite the game being out for...
  3. Can't download 1.16 for free on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download 1.16 for free on Xbox One: I just got an Xbox One Elite yesterday with Minecraft. I downloaded Minecraft with my 7 DLC Packs and I noticed it was in 1.13. I went to settings and pressed Download The Latest Version of...
  4. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  5. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  6. xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games: Hi, I'm unable to download xbox 360 games from my Gold subscription as it says 'this channel requires a billing account'. It takes me to a page to add billing information, even though I do have a...
  7. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  8. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  9. Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games: Like the title says, I've been unable to successfully download any of the free Xbox 360 games for the last month and a half. For some reason, this problem has only involved the Star Wars games....
  10. Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold: Hi there. I have tried multiple times to download the free Far Cry 2 on our xbox360 but it gets to about 79% and fails every time. Got heaps of storage space. When I test the xbox live connection...