Can't download flight simulator

Discus and support Can't download flight simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator using an external harddrive. I click "install", then choose the external harddrive - and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesper W, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Jesper W
    Jesper W Guest

Hi guys,

I am trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator using an external harddrive. I click "install", then choose the external harddrive - and then nothing happens. What could be wrong?

Txs!

/J.

:)

Jesper W, Oct 7, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Flight Simulator DVD error - download?

Hello Jack On Track,

I'm sorry you're having trouble installing Flight Simulator. You may need to submit a ticket to the Microsoft Flight Simulator support site here: Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com) There is a drop down menu where you can choose "I can't download or install the sim".

Additionally, here is their Retail Disc Download & Installation guide from their support page: Retail Disc Version - Download & Installation guide – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)
  3. mecheware1959 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Update file location

I've been having problems with my Flight Simulator for months now. It was working before the updates, and now it's not working. I can't even uninstall it from y computer. I can't find the directory or the files related to the Flight Simulator.
  4. tentrillicom Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

Microsoft Flight Simulator will be awesome, i can't wait for it!
  5. LoneRanger5 Win User

Download Pending

I ordered Microsoft Flight 2020 Flight Simulator. It hasn’t downloaded after a day. Keeps saying pending
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

MSFS: "you do not have enough space on this disk"

Flight simulator needs additional space to decompress the Files it is downloading
Thema:

1. Can't download flight simulator - Similar Threads - Can't download flight

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  6. Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?: When I go on https://events.flighttracker.tech I cant download the MSFS toolbar or FE client for MSFS but i just also want to add different aircraft aswell, please let me....
  7. Can't find the download link for flight simulator after purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the download link for flight simulator after purchase: I purchased flight simulator on newegg.com and received the code and link via email to install on my PC. Clicked the link that took me to the Microsoft redeem code page. Entered the code, which...
  8. I have Game Pass Ultimate and I can't download the flight simulator on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Game Pass Ultimate and I can't download the flight simulator on Xbox One: I have Game Pass Ultimate and I can't download the flight simulator on Xbox One 9e8946ad-87c5-4b5a-b5a5-8041f4691c52
  9. Can't download Flight Simulator (Windows)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Flight Simulator (Windows): Hi, I purchased Flight Simulator on a third party website and got a redeem code. I redeemed the game (such that if I try to redeem it again now I get a clear "This code has already been...
  10. I can't download and install microsoft flight simulator after paying for it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download and install microsoft flight simulator after paying for it.: I went through payment screens for Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Somehow I cannot install the app on PC e691a475-1931-4a38-86e9-533af913b3fc