Cant download fallout 2 on pc due to restrictions. I'm 33 years old...

Discus and support Cant download fallout 2 on pc due to restrictions. I'm 33 years old... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When trying to download fallout 2 on PC i get am told This is above ACCOUNT NAME's restrictions Fallout 2 is rated above the restrictions set on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Phelywinx, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Phelywinx
    Phelywinx Guest

When trying to download fallout 2 on PC i get am told

This is above ACCOUNT NAME's restrictions

Fallout 2 is rated above the restrictions set on this account, to install, please ask an adult to sign in and download. Or you can continue to browse hundreds of games in the store. (yea sure, take more money)

I'm an adult... This is absolute garbage, i've gone thru every setting i can find and nothing hints at a restriction.

:)

Phelywinx, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Phelywinx Win User

Solved
    I have no idea what fixed it, because the whole process was a nightmare. It just worked...
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Usually, for this issue, a simple sign-out and sign back in will do the trick.
  4. NEUTER99 Win User

Anyone pre order from Best Buy?

I'm all set to go... I preordered on September 11th. I'm married, 33 years old with 2 kids and I feel like I'm 10 years old on Christmas Morning! Can't wait!
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

How long have you guys been gaming?

I started on PC when I was around 6 years old. I'm 33 now and still jamming :)

27 years of gaming and still going strong!
  6. johnnydigsgirls Win User

All this DRM business seems to come down to the law having a lot of gray areas

Me too, never buy and never will buy digital downloads due to the restrictions imposed - All music bought on CD's and all Apps are for 12 years olds.
Thema:

1. Cant download fallout 2 on pc due to restrictions. I'm 33 years old... - Similar Threads - Cant download fallout

2. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  5. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  6. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  7. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  8. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221
  9. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221
  10. Fallout 3 (From Fallout 4 Order) cant download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 (From Fallout 4 Order) cant download: Hi there I have been trying to download my included copy of Fallout 3 that came with Fallout 4 but have been getting errors, whether on the website or my Xbox one. The error is " Something went...