can't download EA games that i get from Game pass

Discus and support can't download EA games that i get from Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i click install it just moves me to the EA desktop app and tries to make me buy the game or subscripe to EA Play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Osama Shirri, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Osama Shirri
    Osama Shirri Guest

when i click install it just moves me to the EA desktop app and tries to make me buy the game or subscripe to EA Play.

:)

Osama Shirri, Nov 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Osama

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Just to confirm, your EA account and Microsoft account are linked?
    If yes, did you tried to reinstall the EA play app to see if that makes a difference?

Or tell me what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Rick_996 Win User

Can't download EA games from Game pass

I had already tried those steps I had seen online. I can confirm that my EA account and my Xbox app accounts both connected and show up on both apps. Re-installed the EA Desktop again but still having the same issue.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I apologize for the trouble. If that's the case, you may need to reach out to EA in that way they can have it checked for you.

You can reach out to them here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Rick_996, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

On your EA Desktop App, please sign out your account from there then restart your PC before signing back in.

Once you're back online, install a game directly on EA Desktop App.
  6. Rick_996 Win User

I just tried that and I am still having the same issue where it doesn't give me an install option. It just asks me to subscribe to EA play or buy the game. I am able to download other Xbox game pass games just not the ones through the EA Desktop app.
Thema:

1. can't download EA games that i get from Game pass - Similar Threads - can't download games

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  4. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  5. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  6. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  7. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  8. Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012: Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012 3cff56b1-13db-4992-abd1-8d47404b73fe
  9. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  10. I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.: I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Siege from the PC game pass for weeks now, but with no luck. The "Install" button will switch between having a globe/internet symbol next to the word...