Can't download ea access trial from new store

Discus and support Can't download ea access trial from new store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For madden 21 there is a trial if you have ea access. But with the new store it doesn't let you download it. When clicking free trial it takes you to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cbizzle14, Aug 20, 2020.

1. /u/cbizzle14
    /u/cbizzle14 Guest

For madden 21 there is a trial if you have ea access. But with the new store it doesn't let you download it. When clicking free trial it takes you to the ea access store page and that's it. This doesn't happen on the old store

submitted by /u/cbizzle14
    [link] [comments]

/u/cbizzle14, Aug 20, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ross Clelland Win User

Free Trial Not aappearing

Looking in the store now and I'm seeing the free trial option where you're seeing Get EA Access, can't say for sure but I'd assume EA Access is required for the trial.
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Why is Battlefield v NOT on EA access on my account?

I had to download 10 hour trial from Microsoft store as got error code on ea access just change where it asks for £60 payment to 10 hour trial. Hope this makes sense and works if not maybe try resetting your console.
  4. TotalFury Win User

Xbox Downloading Games I Didn't Pay For

5. PedrosoBR Win User

EA Access Early Access and Pre-order/Pre-load

Except for the fact that there is a "trial version" available for download on EA Access
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I’m trying to play the ea fc trial on my account via xbox family but it won’t work?

Hello MadPenguin5000 and suzi bremner,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your query about the EA FC trial. It is possible that you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or EA Play in the account to access the trial of EA FC. If you can’t access the game trial, you might have an issue with your subscription or has no subscription at all. Next is to follow the steps below and access 10 - hour trial on Xbox Console and PC:

For Xbox Console:

1. On your console, go to the Store and search for the game with the trial.
    2. Select the standard edition.
    3. Confirm by selecting Show in Microsoft Store.
    4. Scroll down to the “In this bundle” section.
    5. Select either the Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S edition, based on the type of console you’re using.
    6. Select the Free Trial with EA play option to begin your download.
    7. Launch the game when download is complete to start playing the game during the trial period.
    You’ll see an EA Play trial access screen with a timer showing how much time is remaining.

For PC:

To find the EA Play trial on your PC and start playing early:

1. Download the EA app and sign in.
    2. Search for the game with the trial period.
    3. Select Download or Pre-load. EA app

You should see a “10-hour trial included with your EA Play membership” message. This confirms your active subscription and that your accounts are linked properly.

Source: Troubleshoot problems with EA game trials on Xbox | Xbox Support

For more details about the EA FC, please see the update below:

EA FC 24

• Early Access, Trial, and Release Timing
      • When does EA FC 24 release?
        • EA FC 24 enters early access starting September 22nd, local midnight time. This includes the release of the Ultimate Edition as well as when the EA Play trial can be accessed.
        • The standard edition releases September 29th at local midnight time.
      • Having problems accessing the trial?
      • How do I access a 10-hour trial on my Xbox?
        • Use the following steps to find the EA Play trial on your Xbox and start playing early.
          • On your console, go to the Store and from your console dashboard, search for EA FC 24.
          • Select the standard edition.
          • Confirm by selecting “Show in Microsoft Store.”
          • Scroll down to the “In this bundle” section.
          • Select either the Xbox One or Xbox Series edition, based on the console you’re using.
          • Select the “Free Trial with EA play” option to begin your download.
          • Launch the game once download is complete to start playing the game.
      • How do I access a 10-hour trial on my PC?
        • Use the following steps to find the EA Play trial on your PC.
          • Download the EA app. Download the EA app | EA
          • Confirm that your EA account and Xbox accounts are linked.
            • This can be verified by logging in with your Xbox account at the EA website or in the app.
          • Login to the EA app
          • Search for EA FC 24
          • Click Download
            • You should see a “10-hour trial included with your EA play membership” message. This confirms you have an active subscription and that your accounts are linked properly.

Be updated by checking this link: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

We hope that helps!

Have a great day for the both of you. Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Can't download ea access trial from new store - Similar Threads - Can't download access

2. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  3. Can't download and access local files in Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download and access local files in Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hello, On Microsoft Edge, when trying to download something I get this error "Downloads are not supported on this device" and when I try to access my files with Microsoft Edge I get this error...
  4. Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game: How to get rid of the download it wants me to access 5b2dfd45-855b-42a6-bdb3-d034254ee6a2
  5. Can't access download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access download: I had a disc copy of black ops 2 and downloaded the new version to my Xbox One but I can't play it because I have Changed my gamer tag... But it's the same account.... I can access the game on...
  6. Can't access 'The Evil Within' as update download won't complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access 'The Evil Within' as update download won't complete: Hi ya'll I bought 'The Evil Within' (Xbox360) and it won't start. After disc insertion I'm asked to download an update that doesn't complete. My connection is fine so it asks me to report...
  7. Can't Access GFWL Download History

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Access GFWL Download History: I have been having this issue for several weeks now. I've found comments across different sites like Steam, True Achievement, and XboxAchievements that indicate others are having this issue as...
  8. Newbies to XBox can't access download from child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newbies to XBox can't access download from child's account: We recently bought an XBox One for our son's birthday. My husband and I are not video game people. We set up the system with a new microscoft account with our info. We downloaded the included...
  9. Account completely glitched, can only access online multiplayer, can't download profile ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account completely glitched, can only access online multiplayer, can't download profile ...: Recently, I received an error code stating that some features aren't available on Xbox live, and it gave me this status code (807b0193). So I continued on to play Dark Souls II and everything...
  10. Can't join any Early Access forums and haven't recieved my download link for the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join any Early Access forums and haven't recieved my download link for the ...: Hello there, I talked to the supportchat twice and they told me, that I am a preview member. But I havent recieved the link for the program on my Xbox One, as I turned off all contacts from...