Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S

Discus and support Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to download Disney Plus on my Xbox one S, no download bar appears and i get sent back to home dashboard. Restarted the Xbox 3 times... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsaacMaes, Jan 19, 2020.

1. IsaacMaes
    IsaacMaes Guest

Every time I try to download Disney Plus on my Xbox one S, no download bar appears and i get sent back to home dashboard. Restarted the Xbox 3 times and the internet twice.

:)

IsaacMaes, Jan 19, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

have you tried removing your account from the xbox then add it back again to see if the issue is fixed
  3. dl BUCK lb Win User

Disney plus issue.

I’m currently experiencing the same issue. I recently bought a new Xbox Series S and unable to play any Disney Plus content. The content plays briefly before the video stops followed shortly by the audio.

I have other streaming apps that have no issues and I have another Xbox Series S that plays Disney Plus with no issues.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Disney+

Disney has
    confirmed
    that there will be a Disney Plus app for gaming consoles including Xbox One on launch which is November 12th.
  5. Jan Cronje Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

I still can't get the app on my new Xbox series x Disney plus is not on there how do I get it
  6. RogueOne41 Win User

Xbox one all video streaming services (Netflix, Amazon, Disney) not working

I'm having the same issue on my xbox series s this morning. All the main streaming apps do not work ie Disney plus, Apple TV, NowTV etc
Thema:

1. Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S - Similar Threads - Can't download Disney

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  6. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  7. Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider: I Am on Windows 11 22h2 And I Have a Problem with Xbox Live Sign in for PC (0x89235107) Someone Told Me to Install Xbox Identity Provider but When I Try to Download It There Is No Install Button...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  10. Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10??: I had this game working on windows 8 but after I upgraded to windows 10 I can't install it anymore - no download link? (I hade made lots of in-app purchases!) Thanks Diego....