Can't download digital gta 5 on xbox one

Discus and support Can't download digital gta 5 on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchases the digital copy of grand theft auto 5 to download on xbox one. I purchases it via the play store a few weeks ago ran into a message about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JillO'Brien1, Sep 12, 2021.

1. JillO'Brien1
    JillO'Brien1 Guest

I purchases the digital copy of grand theft auto 5 to download on xbox one. I purchases it via the play store a few weeks ago ran into a message about a corrupt file. I called Microsoft spent over an hour with the help desk with no help. They refunded my purchase. Now purchased again through another store. Entered the code the tried to install and it instantly stops again. I've done all the troubleshooting possible. Is anyone else having issues???

:)

JillO'Brien1, Sep 12, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

How are you?

Could you tell me what steps you've taken so far? Do you use an external hard drive with your console? And can you normally install other games of similar size on your Xbox?
  3. TyreekLawrence Win User

I purchases the digital copy of grand theft auto 5 to download on xbox one. I purchases it via the play store a few weeks ago ran into a message about a corrupt file. I called Microsoft spent over an hour with the help desk with no help. They refunded my purchase. Now purchased again through another store. Entered the code the tried to install and it instantly stops again. I've done all the troubleshooting possible. Is anyone else having issues???
  4. JillO'Brien1 Win User

No external hard drive. I've checked storage, cleared cache, xbox reset saving games, tried installing from app, checked network connections. We haven't tried to install a game in a while but purchaded this game twice in the last three weeks and will not install. First time get message saying in was corrupted. Second time just stops as soon as we try to install. Only thing we haven't tried is a full factory reset
  5. SammyVS Win User

See if you can download another game of a similar size
  6. EagleHimMythKit Win User

Overcharged

I bought GTA 5 on digital download for £54.99 and was then shown an offer for GTA 5 and 1 million cash for £49, feel ripped off, is there anything I can do
Thema:

1. Can't download digital gta 5 on xbox one - Similar Threads - Can't download digital

2. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  3. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  4. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  5. Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider: I Am on Windows 11 22h2 And I Have a Problem with Xbox Live Sign in for PC (0x89235107) Someone Told Me to Install Xbox Identity Provider but When I Try to Download It There Is No Install Button...
  6. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  7. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  8. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  9. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  10. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...