Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games

Discus and support Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to sign in I get this message every time. Nothing I do seems to fix it. My 360 doesn’t always work so hopefully I don’t have to do something... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AceGuide, Oct 28, 2022.

1. AceGuide
    AceGuide Guest

When I try to sign in I get this message every time. Nothing I do seems to fix it. My 360 doesn’t always work so hopefully I don’t have to do something on that console.

Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games [​IMG]

:)

AceGuide, Oct 28, 2022
  2. BackSackencrack Win User

All 360 online services are down. Back compatible games on Xbox one can’t save.

I can’t connect to Xbox live on 360 back compatible games. The rest of the Xbox one behaves normally. I know it’s not a problem with my console because both my old 360 and the 360 emulator on the Xbox one do it.

I thought maybe the problem was on my end so I did a soft reset. Now the 360 emulator on the Xbox one has no profile on it. I can’t download my profile to it because it can’t connect to Xbox live. So I can’t save at all in back compatible games.

Is it a regional problem? Is it down for maintenance? The status page doesn’t mention anything.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi AceGuide,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to access your Xbox Live to continue playing. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Based on this support article, This may mean that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or that your Xbox Live account is failing to properly authenticate. Which you may want to check the Xbox Status and change your avatar through Xbox Avatar Editor. Learn more here: Error 8015190A occurs when you connect to Xbox Live | Xbox Support.

However, if you were trying to move Xbox 360 to Xbox One it would be determined through the steps provided on this support article: Moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S | Xbox Support.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi AceGuide,

You can contact Xbox support directly by following the steps below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    Regards,

5. AceGuide Win User

Maybe someone can live chat or call me or something because clearly we aren’t making any progress. Everything I search online for answers doesn’t help.
  6. AceGuide Win User

Ok so I have never had Xbox live and my 360 is dead. So how do I get my profiles downloaded so I can play backwards compatible games on Xbox one ? I am connected to the internet but I can’t play things such as gears of war 2 and have local horde or multiplayer. This is all very frustrating.
Thema:

1. Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games - Similar Threads - Can’t download 360

2. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  3. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  4. Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.: It’s been a month since I haven’t played my 360 because my live profile (eminyork) had problems. There was a message that says, “Sorry, there was a problem with the credentials that you’re using...
  5. can’t download 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    can’t download 360 profile: Hi, today I bought Call of duty black ops 2. I’ve logged into my old account that used on my 360 but when I try and download my 360 profile it says…Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test...
  6. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache: Hi! I can’t download my Xbox 360 profile to the emulator on my Xbox one after removing the cache. It says that it can’t connect to Xbox live and want me to test my connection. Nothings wrong with...
  7. I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...: Any help would be appreciated 8c28c90c-a9dd-4785-a58c-25726b587dad
  8. Can’t download a profile on Xbox 360 8015190A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download a profile on Xbox 360 8015190A: I have been trying to log in to my 360 to play my old Minecraft and as soon as I login it disconnects me so I deleted the account and now it just won’t let me download and I have reset the system...
  9. Can’t Download My Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Download My Xbox 360 Profile: [img] Hi, When I Play Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series X Can’t download My Xbox 360 Profile, And tell me Can’t Connect to Xbox Live. What Is The Problem ? d33cceb5-8d2a-4bcc-b484-8d2d6ac3cca6
  10. I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile: Every time I try to play a Xbox 360 game and download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live. It was just working before I cleared Xbox 360 local storage. Please someone help...