Can’t dowload my games

Discus and support Can’t dowload my games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; okay so I had skate 3 installed but could not go onto the online feature so my friend said reinstall it. So I unsistalled it and now when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Killa ConBo, Oct 7, 2017.

  1. Killa ConBo
    Killa ConBo Guest

    Can’t dowload my games


    okay so I had skate 3 installed but could not go onto the online feature so my friend said reinstall it. So I unsistalled it and now when I try to reinstall the game it either doesn’t download at all, stays at 0 or says installation stopped. please help

    :)
     
    Killa ConBo, Oct 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Can't dowload youtube

    cant dowload youtube and i dont know why, went to "my games and apps" to chek if i need an update and i need to update my store, so everytime i try to update the store it reaches 98% and stops saying "error", had to reset my console and i lost all of my
    games and apps, still, cant dowload youtube because the dowload stops, i cant dowload youtube because i don't even have the option to do so, it says "youtube is not available right now, i need to get this fixed
     
    PlaxJames298teo, Oct 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Dowload não aparece [Translation: Download not showing up]

    Fiz o dowload do jogo The legend of Korra versão gratuita pelo computador e a mensagem diz que o dowload foi concluído, mas o jogo não aparece em meus jogos no Xbox 360. O que devo fazer ?

    [Translation: I dowload the game The legend of Korra free version by computer and the
    message says that the downloadhas been completed, but the game does
    not appear in my games on the Xbox 360. What should I do?]
     
    UrbanDragoon062, Oct 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Georges C. Win User

    CAN’T DOWLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello SEMINDEDIĆ, if you receive this error code, it means that there are corrupt system files on your computer and related to windows update flies. Luckily, there is a built-in feature that you can use to scan the system for any potentially corrupted files, which is SFC.

    Using System File Checker in Windows

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

    After this, make sure your system has all optional installations installed.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

    Download Windows 10

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Download Windows 11

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
  5. Fors1ty Win User

    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload because i getting an ERROR

    There is methods for Xbox console but i have PC+ my issue is that i cant dowload the game
  6. DutchySchultz Win User

    can't dowload KOTOR2

    Thanks, ive tried the things you've said but i will not solve te problem.

    the dowload will stop at 80%. with the message can't dowload kotor2. My console is a xbox360
  7. Aleks Shepard Win User

    Who is excited for Dauntless? - Free to play

    Just dowloaded the game and eager to play!
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

    Game dowloading

Thema:

Can’t dowload my games

Loading...
  1. Can’t dowload my games - Similar Threads - Can’t dowload games

  2. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  3. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  8. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  9. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  10. CAN’T DOWLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN’T DOWLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4: HELLO, so I cant’t download the forza horizon 4 on my pc. I was chating with the support, but they told me to write here [img] 28da48d5-a356-4d7f-b731-620bf33c6382