can't donwload minecraft - need help
Discus and support can't donwload minecraft - need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a card with a code to buy the game but the download is not done. He requested his help to be able to repair this error with the code:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InformedWord571, Jan 28, 2018.
Thema:
can't donwload minecraft - need help
Loading...
-
can't donwload minecraft - need help - Similar Threads - can't donwload minecraft
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
Cloud gaming test, can't install game now
in XboX InsidersCloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to... -
Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One: Dont understand why i cant download those games even though i have already paid for them on the Xbox 360. ea833354-2a21-4412-aadc-91747cb6e148 -
can't donwload profille
in XBoX on Consolescan't donwload profille: my xbox won't download my account (error code: 0) 60704d4d-821a-4c49-a00c-65586304d227