Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One

Discus and support Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dont understand why i cant download those games even though i have already paid for them on the Xbox 360. ea833354-2a21-4412-aadc-91747cb6e148 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xl C4NN1B4L lx, Feb 9, 2017.

  1. Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One


    Dont understand why i cant download those games even though i have already paid for them on the Xbox 360.

    :)
     
    xl C4NN1B4L lx, Feb 9, 2017
    #1
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Dead Rising remakes coming

    If you like ploughing through waves of zombies & Dead Rising 4 isn't enough it looks like the are remakes of Dead Risng,Dead Rising 2 & DR2: Off the Record in the works.

    Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Coming to Xbox One

    Personally I might be interested in the first one but for some reason I could never get into the 2nd game.

    All depends on price & when they are released,there are plenty of new games coming to keep me busy so we'll see.
     
    Daft Badger, Feb 9, 2017
    #2
  3. Time for a Dead Rising Collection on Xbox One

    The collection would contain the following games

    • Dead Rising
    • Dead Rising 2
    • Dead Rising 2 Off The Record
    • Dead Rising Case Zero
    • Dead Rising Case West
    There would also be perks for buying this to distingish the collection from the orignial games such as exclusive weapons more areas, new survivours,psycopaths not seen in the games before.

    It would also allow Xbox One owners and people who only bought one or not all of these games to buy this. Dead Rising does sell well so this needs to come to Xbox One.
     
    gaz be rotten, Feb 9, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One

    Those games are not currently available via the backwards compatibility program. Here is a link to a complete list of available BC games Xbox One Backward Compatibility
     
    onyxishere, Feb 9, 2017
    #4
  5. 1.What i mean is i cant get them for free. They are not listed in my library, as they should.

    2.When i search for the games, it says that i dont own those games.

    3.And yes its on backwards compatibility, ive checked.
     
    xl C4NN1B4L lx, Feb 10, 2017
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    onyx is correct. Neither of those games are backwards compatible which is why they're not showing as ready to install.
     
    Smwutches, Feb 10, 2017
    #6
  7. 1. Dead Rising 1 & OTR were never made backwards compatible. They were remastered, but that was it.

    2. You could be looking at are the remasters for both titles, which you don't own.

    3. I've just checked all of the backwards compatible games that start with the letter D, however I did not find any DeadRising game within that small list.

    Sorry, but you'll either have to play them on your Xbox 360, or purchase their remasters on the Xbox One. Have a good day.
     
    JimTheGunner95, Feb 19, 2017
    #7
  8. Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One

    Oh i did not know they had been remastered, anyways thanks for your help. Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One ;)
     
    xl C4NN1B4L lx, Nov 2, 2018
    #8
  9. xl C4NN1B4L lx Win User

    Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One

    1. Dead Rising 1 & OTR were never made backwards compatible. They were remastered, but that was it.

    2. You could be looking at are the remasters for both titles, which you don't own.

    3. I've just checked all of the backwards compatible games that start with the letter D, however I did not find any DeadRising game within that small list.

    Sorry, but you'll either have to play them on your Xbox 360, or purchase their remasters on the Xbox One. Have a good day.
    Oh i did not know they had been remastered, anyways thanks for your help. ;)
  10. onyxishere Win User

    Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One

  11. JimTheGunner95 Win User

    Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One

    1. Dead Rising 1 & OTR were never made backwards compatible. They were remastered, but that was it.

    2. You could be looking at are the remasters for both titles, which you don't own.

    3. I've just checked all of the backwards compatible games that start with the letter D, however I did not find any DeadRising game within that small list.

    Sorry, but you'll either have to play them on your Xbox 360, or purchase their remasters on the Xbox One. Have a good day.
  12. Smwutches Win User

    Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One

    onyx is correct. Neither of those games are backwards compatible which is why they're not showing as ready to install.
  13. xl C4NN1B4L lx Win User

    Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One

    1.What i mean is i cant get them for free. They are not listed in my library, as they should.

    2.When i search for the games, it says that i dont own those games.

    3.And yes its on backwards compatibility, ive checked.
Thema:

Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't donwload Dead

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. can't donwload minecraft - need help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't donwload minecraft - need help: I bought a card with a code to buy the game but the download is not done. He requested his help to be able to repair this error with the code: XBOS-1002 d1f82dbe-a202-42bc-ad56-c8e3374be6de...
  10. can't donwload profille

    in XBoX on Consoles
    can't donwload profille: my xbox won't download my account (error code: 0) 60704d4d-821a-4c49-a00c-65586304d227