Can´t do anything related to accounts/profiles

Discus and support Can´t do anything related to accounts/profiles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recenty moved to another city, and i just tried using my xbox one, but i cant log-in to mi microsoft account. When i selected my profile, the pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Olvera_649, Mar 31, 2021.

  1. Can´t do anything related to accounts/profiles


    I recenty moved to another city, and i just tried using my xbox one, but i cant log-in to mi microsoft account. When i selected my profile, the pass code prompt would start loading, but before displaying anything, it would close. Every time a tried logging in, the same happened:

    i hit the sign-in button ->prompt starts loading(just the grey square) -> prompt closes (no error message, nothing) -> nothing happened.

    I tried doing the hard reset, i tried unplugging it from the power. I even tried a factory reset, but the exact same thing keeps happening. The xbox status page shows everything is fine, so im really not sure what is causing the problem. Please help me.

    :)
     
    Alex Olvera_649, Mar 31, 2021
    #1
  2. GeneralRobo11 Win User

    Can't access anything related to Xbox account

    Great, thanks! I will contact support later today when I have time, with the details you private messaged.
  3. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

    Can't access anything related to Xbox account

    Hey again GeneralBrody8! I've been looking into this, and we've found the issue. It's definitely part of your account state. Please contact our support department by visiting
    http://support.xbox.com/ and clicking on "Contact Us." I've private messaged you some details.
  4. GeneralRobo11 Win User

    Can't access anything related to Xbox account

    Sure, its version "9.9.28033.00000". I'm pretty sure that's not it though, since I can't access my account details in my browser either.
  5. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

    Can't access anything related to Xbox account

    Hey GeneralBrody8! May I ask what version of the app you currently have? It sounds like you may have an outdated version and need to update.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Child Profile and Game progress move

    Nothing can be transferred between accounts. You can try contacting Epic with regards to anything Fortnite related to see if they can do anything on their end though.
Thema:

Can´t do anything related to accounts/profiles

Loading...
  1. Can´t do anything related to accounts/profiles - Similar Threads - Can´t anything related

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. I can´t upload anything to OneDrive

    in XboX Insiders
    I can´t upload anything to OneDrive: I can´t upload anything to OneDrive. The problem has been there for a few days. I´m on Xbox insider beta-level. Any advice? submitted by /u/kuunaama [link] [comments]