Can´t do anything related to accounts/profiles

Discus and support Can´t do anything related to accounts/profiles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recenty moved to another city, and i just tried using my xbox one, but i cant log-in to mi microsoft account. When i selected my profile, the pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Olvera_649, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Can´t do anything related to accounts/profiles

I recenty moved to another city, and i just tried using my xbox one, but i cant log-in to mi microsoft account. When i selected my profile, the pass code prompt would start loading, but before displaying anything, it would close. Every time a tried logging in, the same happened:

i hit the sign-in button ->prompt starts loading(just the grey square) -> prompt closes (no error message, nothing) -> nothing happened.

I tried doing the hard reset, i tried unplugging it from the power. I even tried a factory reset, but the exact same thing keeps happening. The xbox status page shows everything is fine, so im really not sure what is causing the problem. Please help me.

:)

Alex Olvera_649, Mar 31, 2021
  2. GeneralRobo11 Win User

Can't access anything related to Xbox account

Great, thanks! I will contact support later today when I have time, with the details you private messaged.
  3. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

Hey again GeneralBrody8! I've been looking into this, and we've found the issue. It's definitely part of your account state. Please contact our support department by visiting
    http://support.xbox.com/ and clicking on "Contact Us." I've private messaged you some details.
  4. GeneralRobo11 Win User

Sure, its version "9.9.28033.00000". I'm pretty sure that's not it though, since I can't access my account details in my browser either.
  5. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

Hey GeneralBrody8! May I ask what version of the app you currently have? It sounds like you may have an outdated version and need to update.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Child Profile and Game progress move

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. You can try contacting Epic with regards to anything Fortnite related to see if they can do anything on their end though.
Thema:

Can´t do anything related to accounts/profiles

1. Can´t do anything related to accounts/profiles - Similar Threads - Can´t anything related

2. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  3. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  4. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  5. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  6. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  7. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  8. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  9. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  10. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...