Cant delete game progress

Discus and support Cant delete game progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been wanting to restart the skate 3 story mode. So i tried deleting the saved game progress but it seems to not work. Ive tried everything is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MicahDahms, Apr 17, 2021.

1. MicahDahms
    MicahDahms Guest

Ive been wanting to restart the skate 3 story mode. So i tried deleting the saved game progress but it seems to not work. Ive tried everything is there anything else i can do?

:)

MicahDahms, Apr 17, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Hello @MicahDahms, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, Then try to delete the saved data:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. onyxishere Win User

Game progress deleted

Sorry to hear it. What type of storage device are you using? If it is a flash drive then that may be the issue. Sometimes flash drives fail.

Although there are no refunds for purchases you could also contact the developer, Klimmsword, to see if there are issues with saving games that they are aware of.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Deleted Progress

Hi Josh,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you having an issue with world disappearing. Unfortunately, the most common reason this would happen is it becoming corrupt. If a world becomes corrupt it will be removed or overwritten. You would be best to
    post on the
    Minecraft forums
    as it is Mojang server.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Deleted progress

Hey BuildingNote649! Do you receive an error message or code when launching the game? If not, are there multiple accounts on the console/PC you are using? Post back and let us know!
  6. Major Kilowatt Win User

I CANT DELATE MAMORY

You are able to delete saved data for single player progress. Deleting multiplayer progress is another issue though, many games save your stored multiplayer progress online one servers which makes is impossible to delete it yourself.
Thema:

1. Cant delete game progress - Similar Threads - Cant delete game

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...: its a world of warships file 5474634f-d939-42bb-bc1a-3e7bb3bf854a
  4. Xbox Game Pass cant delete Gamefolder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass cant delete Gamefolder: Hello, last Time i tried to install Lies of P with the Xbox App. The download got interuppted and now i cant finish downloading the game. This only applies to Lies of P. I think the Problem is a...
  5. i cant delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant delete it: so i dounloaded a forza 4 but it froze so i canceled the dounload but the dounload is still dounloaded on my system and sence the game isnt fully dounloaded i cant delete it...
  6. Cant cancel downloads or delete games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant cancel downloads or delete games.: Hi, i wanted to download overcooked, but once i clicked download it got stuck on 43,6mb. I tried cancelling and restarting the app, but no method worked. I tried to reset and repair the app, which...
  7. I cant install, cancel, delete and of my games on the Xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install, cancel, delete and of my games on the Xbox pc app: The app just doesn't want to work. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling the gaming services. Repairing resetting and terminating all the apps. downgraded to windows 11. Absolutely everything....
  8. cant delete xbox game folder need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant delete xbox game folder need help: cant delete xbox game folder need help ac16357e-0885-4016-a02c-e6817483bfd1
  9. Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account: Hi, I set my daughter up with a gmail account and when she wanted minecraft i set up a microsoft account for her under her email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***....
  10. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network: I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console...