Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device"

Discus and support Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend's xbox device appears in my account. When I want to remove it, I get an error message saying try again later. I can't use the xbox brother... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by murattecer, May 18, 2022.

1. murattecer
    murattecer Guest

:)

murattecer, May 18, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, murattecer. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

This is a bug some users are experiencing right now. Please check Carlo TJ's post:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

"You can try to wait for an update from Microsoft, or you can submit a feedback to inform Microsoft developers about the bug:

- Click Start, type and open Feedback Hub.

- Enter the details of the bug

- Press Submit once to notify the developers."

If you have any other question, please let me know.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

How to get back an account after you deleted it

Xbox Accounts can't be deleted on the service itself, only on your own devices.

If you deleted an account from your device, simply sign in with your accounts Microsoft Account email and associated password to download your account again to your Xbox.
  4. Humbee 31 Win User

Unable to Manage ("Remove") Devices on Xbox Music Account

I can't remove a device from my account either. It re-appears after I delete it from the account. This is stopping me from adding my new device to my account because I am at the max.

Can this limit for devices be suspended (or at least allow us to add one more device) until this problem is resolved?
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Can't access my Microsoft account

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

If they enabled Cloud Backup on their previous device, they can use their previous backup to recover their account credentials on a new iOS or Android device. For more information, see Backup and Recover Account Credentials with Authenticator.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ator-app-bb939936-7a8d-4e88-bc43-49bc1a700a40

Add the Authenticator to a new device will not automatically remove the app from the previous device. Even deleting the app from the old device is not enough. You will need to delete the app from the previous device AND inform Microsoft or your organization about unregistering the previous device as well as forgetting it.

To remove the app from a device using a personal Microsoft account, go to the 2-step verification area of the Account Security page and choose to disable verification from the old device. To remove the app from a device using a work or school microsoft account , go to the 2-Step

Verification area of your My Apps page or your organization's company portal to turn off old device verification

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

"Il semble que quelqu’un d’autre utilise votre compte" [Translation - "It looks like someone else is using your account "]

Hi Laly,

Thanks for getting back to us. Currently, we don't have a way to choose to remove the account from all your devices. If you would like to remove your account from any device you would have to
    manually go and choose to remove the account through the device.

To Remove your Microsoft account from your devices:

Go to Settings
    > Accounts > Your account

Tap or click Disconnect my Microsoft account, and restart the device

One thing we have available is to remove the devices from your Microsoft account when you
    sign in through our Device section online, (ex; if you registered an Xbox One S on your account it will show up under your devices section)this will allow you to
    remove the device from the account but this doesn't remove your account from the device.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device" - Similar Threads - Can't Delete Device

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  4. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  5. Why can't I delete this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I delete this: I'm playing Dragon Origins and would to delete a saved file but I can't. The only option that they give me is "reserved space". I could use some answers why I can't just simply delete my saved...
  6. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  7. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  8. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  9. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  10. I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...: Could someone please unlink my deleted fortnite account so I can link a new account ba02e893-5217-49d7-8435-e309c0856281