Cant create xbox account with existing microsoft account

Discus and support Cant create xbox account with existing microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cant create xbox account with existing microsoft account, I tried it in the browser and in the xbox app but there occurs an unexpected error in both... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daniel Behle, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Daniel Behle
    Daniel Behle Guest

Cant create xbox account with existing microsoft account, I tried it in the browser and in the xbox app but there occurs an unexpected error in both cases. I dont know what to do.

Cant create xbox account with existing microsoft account [​IMG]

:)

Daniel Behle, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Daniel, Microsoft account and Xbox account are the same.

If you have your Microsoft account active to create your Xbox profile with Gamertag linked, simply log in with the account on an Xbox console or on the Xbox website via a web browser.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

How to change the email on my xbox account to be the same as my microsoft account.

you can't change the xbox account to an existing outlook account, you would need to create a new account during the alias creation. your outlook account is already a microsoft account and therefore already has an xbox account etc.

you cant transfer accounts from one email to another.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I can download my xbox live account on my pc and install it on the xbox? as?

Do you mean an existing account or create a new one?

If you mean existing account you cant save it on a USB and bring it to your xbox

You need to download it directly on the xbox

If you mean create a new account it's best to create it on the console then install it on the pc so that you get trial period for gold
  5. juan van Win User

Can't Transfer from SR Account Back to Gmail

You have it correct. WLID1 is now in limbo.

Catch 22 if you will

WLID1 cant recover an account bc an account does not exist and can't create an account bc an account already exists.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Switching Gamertag Between Accounts

you cant simply transfer a gamertag from one microsoft account to another, it is the microsoft account that holds all the info regarding purchases etc etc.

when you create a new microsoft account it automatically creates a new gamertag with a random name.

you can add a new email address to your existing microsoft account as an alias and even make that the primary email.
Thema:

1. Cant create xbox account with existing microsoft account - Similar Threads - Cant create account

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?: My son is part of my family on XBox. He has a 2k account and his birthday is older than 18. I also have went on Microsoft and removed the restrictions but it still says he does not meet the...
  4. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  5. Why i cant create space for games (XBOX)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i cant create space for games (XBOX): images with my problem *** moved from ru-ru to English since the post was pre translated to English*** c227ef87-6d46-44eb-a95d-6ad5439ddbaf
  6. I cant create xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant create xbox account: When i try to create gamer tag for xbox account to play newly bought minecraft i cant do anything After pressing enormous green button nothing happens and i can only press it again but when i try...
  7. I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...: I cant create a microsoft account without a phone number and when i enter my phone number it says cant send text to this number so i try to create an account with a phone number instead of email...
  8. How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account: I cant log into my new account die to this stupid verification thing enter these characters please fox this because i cant log in a5d7dc41-68de-4845-b416-da6f6fb49682
  9. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help i cant create group post and invite others to partys: So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out...
  10. Actiontec: i cant creat a club

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Actiontec: i cant creat a club: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): i cant creat a club it says go to xbox.com to change the settings but i cant find them 380a0dab-5f23-4449-873f-02d8259cd433