Can't create xbox account: error 1320, DMS communication

Discus and support Can't create xbox account: error 1320, DMS communication in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I want to create xbox account but I'm unable to, I'm getting this error constantly: {"source":"Accounts","code":1320,"description":"An error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michal Kowal, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Michal Kowal
    Michal Kowal Guest

Hi!
    I want to create xbox account but I'm unable to, I'm getting this error constantly:
    {"source":"Accounts","code":1320,"description":"An error occurred communicating with DMS. This error should be transient, and should pass soon. If it does not, then there may be a serious problem with the configuration of the service; check the health of the cache nodes. The response code from DMS is the first value in the details array, and the message is in the second.","data":null,"traceInformation":null}

This is the response body of the action:

https://sisu.xboxlive.com/proxy?sessionid=5e8b514cce814f07acedc549bd7c982c2 of POST request.

:)

Michal Kowal, Feb 1, 2023
  2. User684684 Win User

Hi,

Under Firefox (105.0.3), I am having the exact same issue as Michal Kowal in the context of migrating my Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox.

Under Chromium, the issue differs on my end.

Steps

Firefox:

1. In the process of migrating my Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox (starting from https://www.minecraft.net/), I am redirected to a page starting with

https://sisu.xboxlive.com/client/

2. After selecting a valid gamertag, I clicked the green "Let's go" button at the bottom of the page

3. In the web console, for each mouse click on "Let's go", there are 3 "CreateAccountWithModernGamertag" service error

4. An error exactly as described by Michal Kowal in the original post above is received after the 3 failed attempts

Chromium: same step 1., but when typing the exact same gamertag, "That gamertag didn't work. Try another one." is displayed.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Michal, if trying to create a Microsoft/Xbox account through your console, try through a browser like Edge or Chrome.
  4. HoM Get Lifted Win User

Question about winning codes on twitter

Also, I believe on twitter you can't DM him back if he's not following you. I think that's how it goes. Since you are following him he can DM you back, but you can't DM him nack. Kinda confusing and I may be wrong.
  5. MUTENPOLO Win User

Xbox Games Hub On Lumia 820

Same Problem for me, but in a lumia 1320.

Everything is working but not the xbox games hub

Anyone have a solution?
  6. General Extinct Win User

Post Your Creations - RACE

I have created even more jobs. Including DM's, Races and Capture's.
Thema:

1. Can't create xbox account: error 1320, DMS communication - Similar Threads - Can't create account

2. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  3. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  4. I can't access my gmail account after i used it to create a new xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my gmail account after i used it to create a new xbox account.: Hi guys, I got a really complicated problem which is unsolved..so I used my google account to create a new account on Xbox which I bought.. I can access my Xbox and play games normally but I cant...
  5. Can't create a Dev account to use in my Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't create a Dev account to use in my Xbox series X: I've tried everything I've filled in that damn form to create a dev account and it only reloads the page without going to the paymente page, is it outdated, or what's happening...
  6. New account created and can't connect to ancien

in XBoX Accessibility
    New account created and can't connect to ancien: Hello I wanted to connect to my Xbox account on PC but by entering my email address, a new account was created as well as my Microsoft Store account. I can find my old account by searching for...
  7. why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.: Hi! My name is Razvan and I have an issue with my xbox 360 slim. My mom bought an used xbox 360 s and I try to join xbox live, but when I press the "sign up" button, it does nothing(it doesn't...
  8. I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...: I already have a microsoft account. I just can't get past this final step. cd05a349-0ff0-44fd-9c0d-6a471fb2d0a1
  9. I can't log into my Minecraft account because I don't know my PIN, how do I create a PIN on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my Minecraft account because I don't know my PIN, how do I create a PIN on...: I created a Microsoft account to migrate my legacy Minecraft account but now I can't log in without my PIN. I don't know what my PIN is but all the guides to changing your PIN need you to be on...
  10. I can't access my account on NBA2k2022..... all my created players are missing or can't be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access my account on NBA2k2022..... all my created players are missing or can't be...: I can't find my gaming profile info...... my created players and career builder information can't. be accessed at all. beaa3d0b-a3ca-4e4f-8136-bb65f4c62bb4