Can’t create new Xbox Rewards account

Discus and support Can’t create new Xbox Rewards account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am unable to create an Xbox rewards account. The website seems to have a problem when I try to click join now, instead of bringing me to a page to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SplashN96, Apr 8, 2018.

1. SplashN96
    SplashN96 Guest

I am unable to create an Xbox rewards account. The website seems to have a problem when I try to click join now, instead of bringing me to a page to join it reloads the same page I was on. Does anyone else have this issue?

Rewards.xbox.com

:)

SplashN96, Apr 8, 2018
  2. MAC address

My xbox one wifi password is not working and i can’t creat a new gamertag can you help me

Immanuel sagast’me, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Where are my POINTS

can’t get anyone to respond to my post so here’s a new one 4 hours later. I should have 15,000 being deposited into my Microsoft rewards but instead Xbox rewards says pending after 4 Days and no points added to my Microsoft account, can anyone help me out
    or am I just SOL!

xxxTripleCxxx, Apr 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The rewards program is shutting down so it is no longer possible to sign up.

Smwutches, Apr 8, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

The rewards program is shutting down so it is no longer possible to sign up.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Can’t create new account!

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Glad the problem is resolved, have a great day.
  7. Zoeyyyyy Win User

Can’t create new account!

Never mind I clicked my link and it worked💀
  8. Jessicaa8 Win User

My Minecraft account got deleted with no reason

I have the same issue, did you have to create a new Xbox account? When I logged in, it made me a new Xbox account, which doesn’t own minecraft. I can’t get back into my old account that owns the game.
  9. sprkle Win User

Child to Adult

u can’t do that atm, if the birthday date is really off u should create a new account
Thema:

1. Can’t create new Xbox Rewards account - Similar Threads - Can’t create Rewards

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  5. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  6. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  7. Can’t create gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t create gamer tag: I’m trying to sign into my account to play minecraft on my iPhone but when I get to ‘create my gamer tag’ and press ‘let’s go’ then nothing happens. I have tried to open the page separately on...
  8. Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game: I can’t join friends or use multiplayer at all when it’s downloaded but I can join and do everything on cloud play. I cleared bay types made sure internet is fine so I’m sure it’s not that....
  9. Can’t create new account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t create new account!: Im adding an account to my old Xbox one it has run smoothly and there has been nothing wrong untill this. Im making a new account everything is going well and it tells me to go to...
  10. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...