Can’t create new profile on Xbox One S

Discus and support Can’t create new profile on Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently got a new xbox one s and i am now trying to switch my old profile from a previous xbox one x and for some reason after finishing setup... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JordanTorske, Jan 4, 2020.

1. JordanTorske
    JordanTorske Guest

I just recently got a new xbox one s and i am now trying to switch my old profile from a previous xbox one x and for some reason after finishing setup whenever i attempt to “+add new” profile, it loads for a second
    or two, then closes with no error. I have tried many console resets and have gone through the setup many times to no avail. I removed the old profile on the old xbox as well. Also when going through the setup now it skips over the account section of the setup.

:)

JordanTorske, Jan 4, 2020
  2. JordanTorske Win User

Is there any possible way i can get back to the sign up section of the setup after factory resetting, everytime i reset the xbox it skips that step (im assuming because i had already signed in the first time setting up the console?)
  3. AridLizard Win User

4. ConnorMc00 Win User

5. JordanTorske Win User

Internet works, tried factory reset twice, still not working.
  6. JordanTorske Win User

I cant even get to a place to sign in on the console as when attempting to add new profile it just fails to load the sign in part.
Thema:

1. Can’t create new profile on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Can’t create profile

2. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  3. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  4. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  5. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  6. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  7. Can’t create gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t create gamer tag: I’m trying to sign into my account to play minecraft on my iPhone but when I get to ‘create my gamer tag’ and press ‘let’s go’ then nothing happens. I have tried to open the page separately on...
  8. Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game: I can’t join friends or use multiplayer at all when it’s downloaded but I can join and do everything on cloud play. I cleared bay types made sure internet is fine so I’m sure it’s not that....
  9. Can’t create new account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t create new account!: Im adding an account to my old Xbox one it has run smoothly and there has been nothing wrong untill this. Im making a new account everything is going well and it tells me to go to...
  10. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...