Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite!

Discus and support Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve done everything I can think of to fix this. I’ve restarted my console a few times, I’ve unplugged it a couple of times, I reinstalled COD modern... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AznBoss604, Nov 8, 2019.

1. AznBoss604
    AznBoss604 Guest

I’ve done everything I can think of to fix this. I’ve restarted my console a few times, I’ve unplugged it a couple of times, I reinstalled COD modern warfare as well 3x. I don’t know what else to do?

How can I send party invites or accept party invites? I can send a message though. My NAT type is open.

:)

AznBoss604, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there AznBoss604,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your party invites to work the way that it should. I can totally understand how this could be puzzling. This could be due to some kind of problem picking up the most recent and updated
    information from Xbox Live. To make sure everything is synced correctly with Xbox Live and the dashboard, I suggest a soft reset of the console.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Once you have made sure that your NAT type is open and that you have all the sign in information for any gamertag on your console (as they will be removed and will need to be redownloaded), follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    , select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps and let us know how that helps with the issue .

Hope this information was helpful.

Much thanks for reading!
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I know you said you did a few restarts but did you do a hard reset: hold down the Xbox button for about 6 seconds until you hear it shut off completely, then unplug it for about 30 seconds. Plug it back in, power it back up, and you should be good to go.
  4. AridLizard Win User

this is a problem with CoD:MW and until Activision/Infinity Ward put out a patch/update, there isn't anything you can do.
  5. B2B Boston Win User

This is what worked for me.

Hold down power button on xbox for 10 seconds, unplug power source for 5 mins. Then plug it back in and try again.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Azn,

Thanks for the update on what you tried. We recommend to
    port forward
    your router. Personally had an issue with Activision servers as well which port forwarding fixed. On all games that I played always had open NAT, but on any Call of duty game on the game server NAT was Moderate or strict. This should help you
    connect.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite! - Similar Threads - Can’t create party

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  5. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  6. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  7. Can’t create gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t create gamer tag: I’m trying to sign into my account to play minecraft on my iPhone but when I get to ‘create my gamer tag’ and press ‘let’s go’ then nothing happens. I have tried to open the page separately on...
  8. Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game: I can’t join friends or use multiplayer at all when it’s downloaded but I can join and do everything on cloud play. I cleared bay types made sure internet is fine so I’m sure it’s not that....
  9. Can’t create new account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t create new account!: Im adding an account to my old Xbox one it has run smoothly and there has been nothing wrong untill this. Im making a new account everything is going well and it tells me to go to...
  10. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...