Can't correct connected Xbox Live account in Spartan Assault

Discus and support Can't correct connected Xbox Live account in Spartan Assault in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In Halo Spartan Assault from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10, I accidentally logged into the wrong account (I was hitting ENTER rapidly to get to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ProvableCoast, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Can't correct connected Xbox Live account in Spartan Assault

In Halo Spartan Assault from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10, I accidentally logged into the wrong account (I was hitting ENTER rapidly to get to the main menu, and the next thing I knew, I had approved the sign-in). Unfortunately, there is no way to change the account.

It doesn't matter if I sign out, reset the game data, uninstall, or reboot. Every time I try to sign in, it automatically signs into this wrong account. So, I contacted 343i, and they directed me here.

How can I change the profile that signs into this specific version of the game? I have a backup copy of my entire local drive, but I don't want to go back to that if I don't need to, and I think the profile issue might be tied to Microsoft servers, regardless.

I've heard people with similar issues with Forza Horizon 5. I think it's likely that other Microsoft games are susceptible to the same problem; however, I haven't been able to find a solution.

:)

ProvableCoast, Dec 1, 2021
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello ProvableCoast,

I’m sorry you are having trouble switching out to your main account for this game. Here are some solutions I can offer to help:

Solution 1:

1. Log out of the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app.
    2. Launch the game again, it should prompt you to sign into your account.
    Solution 2:

1. Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts
    2. Under “Accounts used by other apps”, you should see your different Microsoft accounts, then click on the account you don’t want to use in the game, then click on the drop down and choose “Apps need to ask me to use this account”.
    3. Try to launch the game again, it should prompt you to choose which account you want to sign in with
    Let me know if any of those solutions help you.
  3. ProvableCoast Win User

Thank you.

I signed out of Windows Store, Xbox, and Game Bar.

The account showing in Settings > Account does match the one that I don't want on the game.

This account is my primary account, and I use my alternate account for all Microsoft games and game-related services. I want the alternate account to be tied to this game. However, I refuse to create a new local user for only one game when all other Microsoft games are tied to the correct alternate account on the same primary user profile. I just want to sign out of the profile on the game and be allowed the option to sign in again with a different email.

I have tried all other basic troubleshooting.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi ProvableCoast,

Welcome to Microsoft Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We are sorry to hear to you are having issues signing out the wrong account on the game. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

You may try to perform our suggested troubleshooting and check if the same issue persist.

First, please go to Microsoft account and sign into your account.

Next, you may check your Xbox Profile and status in here - Xbox Enforcement.

On Microsoft Store, Xbox apps (including Game Bar) kindly sign out your account.

Please go to your PC Settings > Account and check if the right account matches the one you are using as local user profile.

If the account showing matches the wrong account that is the main reason why the game don't need to be sign out. In that case, you will need to create new local user profile - Create a local user or administrator account in Windows.

If not, please continue to follow steps below.

Keep your device and Xbox apps updated.

Restart PC.

Turn off or disable all antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall and PC Optimizer.

Launch the game - Spartan Assault and see if you are prompted to sign out for the account.

Lastly, kindly uninstall and reinstall the game or check this link for additional troubleshooting - Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows device.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi ProvableCoast,

Hope you are doing fine.

You may send us an update by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

You're welcome, ProvableCoast.

Just an additional to what my colleague - XBF - Hayabusa mention. You may also do a system restore point. Using System restore will help you make restore points when you install a new app, driver, or Windows update. NOTE: Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To go back to a restore point please check here (Use System Restore).

Kind regards,

Thema:

1. Can't correct connected Xbox Live account in Spartan Assault - Similar Threads - Can't correct connected

2. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  3. Can't connect XBOX S to WiFi. Can see the SSID and password is correct.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect XBOX S to WiFi. Can see the SSID and password is correct.: I have an XBOX series S. When trying to set up for first time can not connect to the WiFi, even thou it can see the SSID and the password is correct. I tried switching 5G to 4G network,...
  4. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  5. I have an 18+ account, all settings are set correctly and I can't play minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an 18+ account, all settings are set correctly and I can't play minecraft: pls help with minecraft. I have an 18+ account, all settings are set correctly and I can't play minecraft 79bb41d6-eda6-44c8-b97c-a3c063731db9
  6. CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT: CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT; FOR FIRST TIME EVER TRYING TO USE THE CLOUD FOR STORAGE; BOUGHT COF ADVANCED WARFARE BUT CONSOLE DOESNT...
  7. I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct...: I can't disconnect the linked account on my pc i have 2 account and didnt put the correct one at first and i wish to change it but when i try to connect it keeps getting me into the current one...
  8. I can't get access to my correct Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get access to my correct Microsoft account.: Alright, I have never requested for help on a forum as typically, you can search on google and find people with similar issues, and find similar solutions. However, I have spent many hours...
  9. Can't sign into correct Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into correct Minecraft profile: Yesterday I opened the Minecraft launcher and it had logged me out. I thought it was no big deal, so I selected only profile that was available and tried logging in with my main Gmail, but got the...
  10. Can't connect to router.even tho all passwords are correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to router.even tho all passwords are correct: Traded my PS4 pro for my xbox.was working just fine at my buddy's house get home won't connect to my router did everything I could think of .still won't connect. c7c6cc3a-8e9d-4d86-bfc0-d246b24fa8a9