Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360

Discus and support Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to move my existing xbox 360 save to cloud so i could continue playing it on One, but there is no option to move to cloud storage. The cloud is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Роман Бунченко, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360

I tried to move my existing xbox 360 save to cloud so i could continue playing it on One, but there is no option to move to cloud storage. The cloud is enabled as some saves from One got synced on 360, and moving saves to removable device works too. The only problem is when choosing to copy or move save, any save, there is no option to move it to cloud

:)

Роман Бунченко, Sep 16, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is an issue with some Xbox services at the moment, that might be causing the issue you are having. Microsoft are working on fixing the issues, so hopefully, the issue you are having will be fixed soon.
  3. Роман Бунч Win User

Still after the day no option to move save to cloud
  4. LJ Stark Win User

Importing Mass Effect 3 Save To Xbox One from Xbox 360

Do you have any advice on how to potentially repair the save file?

I do have ME2 save files on my X360, but I get the same error messages when attempting to copy them to the cloud as well. I have physical copies of both games - part of me wonders if its possible cloud saves exist and they just aren’t appearing on the 360
    for some reason? On my X1, I have successfully accessed 360 cloud saves of Red Dead Redemption generated on the same X360 holding my ME saves.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.

Hi. To do that on Xbox 360, go to your cloud saves and copy the game save to your HDD for Xbox 360. Remember, you have to play with your Xbox 360 HDD attached and with the game saves you have copied from your cloud to your HDD.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider Issues

On the 360 game saves are stored locally, unless you specifically save a copy to the cloud.
Thema:

1. Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360 - Similar Threads - Cant copy existing

2. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  3. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  4. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  5. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  6. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  7. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  10. Cant download the XBOX App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download the XBOX App on PC: Hello there. I know it is a problem for thousands of players being unable to download games, getting logged out constantly and just having trouble with the XBOX App in general. Today I couldnt...