Can´t contact support

Discus and support Can´t contact support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, recently, i had a problem when i was trying to wach a movio on x box, but the disc wouldn`t come out, so i tryed to extract manually, wich didn`t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joao sang, Nov 29, 2017.

  1. joao sang
    joao sang Guest

    Can´t contact support


    Hi, recently, i had a problem when i was trying to wach a movio on x box, but the disc wouldn`t come out, so i tryed to extract manually, wich didn`t work as well.So i was forced to open the console, in order to remove the disc, tha wasn`t mine.I did it
    and got the disc out, but unfortunatelly, when i tryed to insert the cd, it wasn´t getting in, only with me pulling, and wasn`t reading the cd anymore.

    Conclusion, i can no longer use fisical midia, , only digital, and i would like to know how to fix it ,however, i can´t request a reppair, i´ve been trying, but isn´t working.Does anyone know how to fix?

    :)
     
    joao sang, Nov 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Can't contact Support

    I cannot chat or call support. I do not know how to get support for my problem because the chat will not let me chat and the number they give me rings forever and then hangs up.
     
    CoinTexas2126, Nov 29, 2017
    #2
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Can't contact support online?

    If you are attempting to contact support regarding questions on your warranty then you have 3 options.

    1. support.xbox.com/contact-us

    2. Contact them via Twitter - @xboxsupport

    3. Call them on the phone - 1-800-469-9269 in North America.

    If you are looking to set up a repair of your console you can do so here.
    http://myservice.xbox.com/
     
    onyxishere, Nov 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Can´t contact support

    you can contact xbox support at support.xbox.com/contact-us who can setup a repair for you I can tell you this much if your console was under warranty (they come with a one year warranty from original purchase date when it was new) by opening up the console
    you just voided the warranty. and doing a repair through xbox support they will just send it back to you saying that the console was tampered with and not repair it. you may be able to find a local game store around your area that can repair it for you.
     
    steeledwand7664, Nov 29, 2017
    #4
  5. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    @joao sang

    steeledwand7664 is correct. Now that you have opened up the console you wont be able to get it repaired through Microsoft even for a fee.

    They will just send it back to you unrepaired with a note saying they wont repair it since its been tampered with by someone other than Microsoft.
     
    KindGryphon, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. KindGryphon Win User

    Can´t contact support

    @joao sang

    steeledwand7664 is correct. Now that you have opened up the console you wont be able to get it repaired through Microsoft even for a fee.

    They will just send it back to you unrepaired with a note saying they wont repair it since its been tampered with by someone other than Microsoft.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Can´t contact support

    you can contact xbox support at support.xbox.com/contact-us who can setup a repair for you I can tell you this much if your console was under warranty (they come with a one year warranty from original purchase date when it was new) by opening up the console
    you just voided the warranty. and doing a repair through xbox support they will just send it back to you saying that the console was tampered with and not repair it. you may be able to find a local game store around your area that can repair it for you.
  8. hilljack13 Win User

    Can't contact support online?

    So how can I at least fix the error "Invalid data. Please check your information". I can contact them other ways but it issue of online contact is not solved.
  9. onyxishere Win User

    Can't contact support online?

    If you are attempting to contact support regarding questions on your warranty then you have 3 options.

    1. support.xbox.com/contact-us

    2. Contact them via Twitter - @xboxsupport

    3. Call them on the phone - 1-800-469-9269 in North America.

    If you are looking to set up a repair of your console you can do so here.
    http://myservice.xbox.com/
  10. blackv43 Win User

    Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back

    Xbox Support isn`t available as contact option. Can`t request a call because it is unavailable
Thema:

Can´t contact support

Loading...
  1. Can´t contact support - Similar Threads - Can´t contact support

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...