Can't contact Microsoft/Xbox support

Discus and support Can't contact Microsoft/Xbox support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, there isn't any way to contact Microsoft support directly. The call back option just presents me with the message "We’re unable to process your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrisginn90, Feb 16, 2023.

1. chrisginn90
    chrisginn90 Guest

Hello, there isn't any way to contact Microsoft support directly. The call back option just presents me with the message "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later."

The other two options of asking a question to the community or another gamer is not suitable for my issue.

Calling Microsoft Store just points me towards same dead end.

Asking the bot "talk to an agent" also failed.

It seems pretty disgusting that a company as large as Microsoft can't seem to provide basic customer support in any suitable format.

As a result I've had no other option than to dispute the transaction with my bank.

Anyone had a similar experience to this?

How is Microsoft customer support in other Regions? I'm from UK.

:)

chrisginn90, Feb 16, 2023
  2. RandomGuy:) Win User

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't contact Xbox/Microsoft support

Please follow the instructions on screen. Once done with the automatic stuff you'll be sent to a fellow gamer to help out. If it's account or billing related then ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate. Be sure to request escalation as some agents think that means releasing it
  4. Georges C. Win User

Can't contact Xbox/Microsoft support

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello eXactness, did you try to contact the Support via chat, I believe that if you choose one of the alternatives on the site and then go through the automatic service will surely be attended by a human.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  5. Rostom L Win User

Can't contact support

Perfect! Glad that it worked. Thanks for your patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
  6. ChalkyLynx3840 Win User

Can't contact support

Nice loophole, it worked, thanks for the help really appreciate it.
Thema:

1. Can't contact Microsoft/Xbox support - Similar Threads - Can't contact Microsoft

2. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  3. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...
  4. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.: In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair order through the Microsoft account multiple...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  6. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  7. I can't contact microsoft at all and they have a fake tracking code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't contact microsoft at all and they have a fake tracking code: I sent in a dysfunctional controller for repair and Microsoft told me that they sent it to me but it's been 2 weeks and nothing I tried using the tracking code but it's not valid I then called the...
  8. Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support: My Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks. From a bit of a search I can see this is a known issue. I've tried all the things I can do from my end - a reinstall, reboot router, etc - and...
  9. Can't contact Xbox/Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't contact Xbox/Microsoft support: I am being told to contact customer support but there is no way to do that. This (-link) is the reason I need to contact and also I am advised there to contact support. Contacting support seems...
  10. I can't buy in game currency and it says to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy in game currency and it says to contact Microsoft support: I was trying to order in game currency and it says to contact Microsoft support but even after I still don't know what to do. d186f83f-3a36-4f8a-9061-d8ff59adcc38