Cant contact live chat.

Discus and support Cant contact live chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, I am trying to contact Live Chat for a problem with a 360. When I get to the live chat it asks me to sign in. I sing in to this account I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CanineMold70437, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Cant contact live chat.

Hey there,

I am trying to contact Live Chat for a problem with a 360. When I get to the live chat it asks me to sign in. I sing in to this account I am currently using and then it asks for my first and last name and email. The problem is the First and Last name is
    Greyed out and I can not input anything and will not let me progress any further without that information. I have verified that I have my first and last name inputted in my profile and account settings both on xbox and Microsoft. Any suggestions would be
    appreciated!

:)

CanineMold70437, Jan 6, 2016
  2. How do you cancel digital game pre-orders?

Contact customer service, dont have to call, their live chat is really good.

LamaBraveheart, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Can you cancel digital pre-orders?

yeah just contact microsoft customer support. You can speak to them via live chat.

LamaBraveheart, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Cant contact live chat.

Did you try refreshing the page and reenteter your details correctly. Did you also try calling xbox support at 1800 4myxbo for more with your issue.

LORD AlMIGHTY6, Jan 6, 2016
  5. Thanks for the reply =) Refreshing does nothing. I tried a couple accounts I have too. Same problem greyed out and cant re-enter details at all. Tried multiple browsers. I guess I'll have to phone in my problem as you suggest.

CanineMold70437, Jan 7, 2016
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    [quote user="CanineMold70437"]The problem is the First and Last name is Greyed out and I can not input anything and will not let me progress any further without that information.[/quote]

Can you check on https://account.live.com that your Name and other information are correctly entered?

If you just recently changed your information, it can take up to 24 hours for the info to progress through all systems.

But if you are still unable to contact the chat, you can find the
    Xbox hotline number and times of operation for your country here

Arminator, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Arminator Win User

Cant contact live chat.

[quote user="CanineMold70437"]The problem is the First and Last name is Greyed out and I can not input anything and will not let me progress any further without that information.[/quote]

Can you check on https://account.live.com that your Name and other information are correctly entered?

If you just recently changed your information, it can take up to 24 hours for the info to progress through all systems.

But if you are still unable to contact the chat, you can find the
    Xbox hotline number and times of operation for your country here
  8. LORD AlMIGHTY6 Win User

Cant contact live chat.

Did you try refreshing the page and reenteter your details correctly. Did you also try calling xbox support at 1800 4myxbo for more with your issue.
  9. CanineMold70437 Win User

Cant contact live chat.

Thanks for the reply =) Refreshing does nothing. I tried a couple accounts I have too. Same problem greyed out and cant re-enter details at all. Tried multiple browsers. I guess I'll have to phone in my problem as you suggest.
  10. Tsmt Tsmtt Win User

cant get my account whatever i do

hey there so how can i contact xbox i cant find the live chat

can you send me a direct link to the live chat support

thank you
  11. Alliance United Win User

My console won't recognise my pc

Thema:

Cant contact live chat.

1. Cant contact live chat. - Similar Threads - Cant contact live

2. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. I cant get in contact with xbox support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get in contact with xbox support.: I cant get in contact with xbox support when i need them the most of all. When i try it only says that phone and chat isnt availiable. I got help with recovering my hacked account and now i have...
  5. Microsoft account hacked by a rambler.ru user and cant contact support cause i do not know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked by a rambler.ru user and cant contact support cause i do not know...: My account got hacked and they changed the account email to a different email. I cant even contact microsoft as i need to know to email to recover the account. Is anyone experiencing the same...
  6. why cant you actually get in contact with enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant you actually get in contact with enforcement: like I know the tags of little ddos nerds that have been evading console bans but yet enforcement out here doin none and reports are useless b9da3814-d072-4b1e-9ac4-9895c2e105bd
  7. Cant contact xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant contact xbox live: Is anyone else struggling to contact xbox support? When i ring them it tells me to use online services and then hangs up but when i try the online services i cant request a call back or start a...
  8. Cant contact

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant contact: If your company does not create a way to contact someone directly I am going to file a complaint with every single company, agency and person I possibly can under the sun. Seriously you have it...
  9. thought sony support was bad cant even get in contact with xbox support blocked off pretty...

in XboX Insiders
    thought sony support was bad cant even get in contact with xbox support blocked off pretty...: at least your able to get in contact with someone live let alone give feedback. talk about ducking and dodging how do you even recover accounts or if your account been compromised get your lost...
  10. xbox 360 cant contact xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 cant contact xbox live: Ok so i have done everything under the book to get my 360 to connect to xbox live. Cleared system cache, rolled back update, talked to my isp and the ports are opened, reseted my router, unplugged...