Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

Discus and support Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MAXTHEEPICGAMER, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can I fix it?

submitted by /u/MAXTHEEPICGAMER
    [link] [comments]

/u/MAXTHEEPICGAMER, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Arminator Win User

PLEASE HELP

You can't connect the Xbox 360 to the Xbox App. Only the Xbox One can stream to the Xbox App.

Long explanation:

The Xbox One has specifically resources reserved to record or stream the console's video output, so you can stream to Beam or Twitch, or record your Gameplay.

The Xbox 360 does not have these resources. And since compressing and streaming video requires a lot of CPU power, and the Xbox 360 is uses nearly 98% CPU resources for rendering games (the rest is used for Guide, Parties and background music), the Xbox
    360 also can't get an update to allow game streaming.

In short: It's not possible to connect the Xbox App to the 360.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Using Xbox for streaming while playing on pc

In what way do you mean?

Watch a stream while playing a game or stream the PC game you are playing?

If it's stream the game you are playing, no it's not possible. You can only use the Twitch app on the Xbox to stream Xbox console games.

To watch a stream on the console, it's easy, just launch the app, then log in, and find a stream you want to watch, then start a game on your PC.
  4. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Streaming

We can't know what the upcoming Xbox Series X features for streaming are just now.

Microsoft had their own streaming service called "Mixer", that they shut down just yesterday on July 22nd. And for that service, they had streaming built right into the Xbox One console. You'd just set up your stream from the console guide, and could stream
    to Mixer.

Twitch has made a separate app that you could install on your Xbox One, and set up streaming to Twitch from the console.

Unfortunately for YouTube, there was no app or built in support, as YouTube/Google hasn't provided such an app on Xbox.

If you really want/have to stream your Xbox gameplay to YouTube, the currently only known way is to have a PC with HDMI capturing hardware and a streaming software like OBS or XSplit to stream that video capture from the PC to YouTube.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
Thema:

Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

1. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App - Similar Threads - Can't Console Stream

2. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  5. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  6. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  7. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  8. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  9. Can't play on my xbox windows too my console xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play on my xbox windows too my console xbox one: Dear friends, Recently the software add a bug, you can read my issue on the image attached. I like too play from the pc instead to play the console aae3cac4-b8d0-4d5a-b3b8-8d2c44f6c1c9
  10. "Can't test streaming because xbox or console is not updated"

in XboX Insiders
    "Can't test streaming because xbox or console is not updated": I'm using windows 10 on a PC and XBox XS. I've been able to stream in the past but now I'm getting this error message. I've updated all software and drivers on my PC and restarted as well as Xbox....