Cant connect xbox headset to xbox new controller 3.5m jack

Discus and support Cant connect xbox headset to xbox new controller 3.5m jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I need help I cant connect my sons turtle beach headphones and chat to xbox he canr hear or speak to players we have tried starting a chat but audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lindaLehane, Jul 18, 2019.

1. lindaLehane
    lindaLehane Guest

Hi I need help I cant connect my sons turtle beach headphones and chat to xbox he canr hear or speak to players we have tried starting a chat but audio function is not highlighted on screen so we cant click it to modify please help

:)

lindaLehane, Jul 18, 2019
  2. lindaLehane Win User

Thanks but tried all that when I go controller the volume button is not highlighted so cant click on it to customise
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. Allebas Win User

When you connect to a party is it saying "We can't find a microphone for these people and you see a triangle on your name? If so, first check and see if the headset is connecting to another controller to rule out any problem with the headset. If you
    have a PC or the Xbox App you test it out on there. If it works on another device but still not yours then there might be something wrong with the 3.5mm jack. If the controller is new I reccommend taking it back and getng a new one.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

We are unable to find microphone for these players!

Hi there Damien,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to a work around to the issue with the 3rd party headset is to use the Microsoft Wireless adapter for the Xbox One controller. This adapter helps convert the 3rd party 3.5m jack connection. Currently, our team is working
    on the solution.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Cant connect xbox headset to xbox new controller 3.5m jack - Similar Threads - Cant connect headset

2. Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s): I cant connect to my wifi. Ive been able to connect it before but since 4 days it hasnt been connected to the wifi. Ive tried restarting both devices it doesnt work. It gives me the same erroe...
  3. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  4. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  5. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  6. Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.: So recently (as in the past 6 months) I’ve been having this issue with my gfs xbox x where after turning it on occasionally it won’t connect to the internet. It’ll pop up with a message saying...
  7. Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one: Hello all, I went to Best Buy and ask the salesman about the Gaming headset Astro A10 its wired to the 3,5mm on the gamepad. In my xbox one when I go to the sound parameters it just not detected....
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset: Hi, I have a new Xbox wireless controller for windows 10, which came bundled with a new Xbox Series X controller. The drivers are properly installed and I can connect the controller to the...
  9. Cant connect a headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect a headset: So I have a wireless Turtle Beach headset. I have used it on my PlayStation and all you have to do is plug in the wireless USB, and it connects. Whereas on my Xbox, I cannot find a way to connect...
  10. Mute stuck on xbox one, cant connect headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute stuck on xbox one, cant connect headset: the mute icon is stuck in the on position in the upper right corner. Cannot connect Astro A10 headset. Tried all troubleshooting suggestions, including powering down & changing controller. Nothing...