Can't connect xbox 360 to wifi

Discus and support Can't connect xbox 360 to wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought an xbox 360 second hand and have been unable to connect it to my wifi. I have tried using both wireless and wired connections. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jheifetz, Mar 6, 2022.

1. jheifetz
    jheifetz Guest

Hi,

I bought an xbox 360 second hand and have been unable to connect it to my wifi. I have tried using both wireless and wired connections. When I turn the xbox on, I get the message "Your console can't connect to xbox live" with the error code 80151903. When I test my network connection, it says there is a DNS error. I have tried all of the suggestions that pop up but none have worked. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should try next? Thanks.

:)

jheifetz, Mar 6, 2022
  2. l Just Kenzie l Win User

Why am I unable to access live?

I'm having the same problem. It works fine on my Xbox one but not my 360. Can't log in, can't connect to wifi, and it keeps saying it's my wifi, but it's connected and fine. They need to fix this
  3. InphaseCoot2 Win User

error status report

is there any way you can help me connect to xbox live on the new 360 with wireless wifi? I can't seem to connect
  4. damienassurre Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

lost connection today its not the router i tried connect on several wifi devices all devices connect but won't connect to xbox live i can't connect with my achievements because of this and this is only 360 only other xbox devices connect
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

‬Hi, jheifetz,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. You are having network issues and coming back with DNS issues. I am happy to help and provide some additional suggestions to see if we can find a solution.

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection

If your Xbox 360 console is having network connection issues of any kind, we'll point you to the best solution for the specific type of connection issue you're experiencing.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered." If this does not resolve your issue, please let me know, and we can continue to try other things to see if there is a solution.
  6. Rapidthumbs Win User

Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi

I have the same Network statistics and connectivity issue with my 360 console.

I had no problem prior connecting to both Xbox One and my Xbox 360. I changed internet speeds recently (1G) and EVERY device in my home is connected except my 360.

Is it possible the wifi adapter or/and the console can't read the frequency?
Thema:

1. Can't connect xbox 360 to wifi - Similar Threads - Can't connect 360

2. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  3. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  6. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  7. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  9. I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region: I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region 183b839b-a5d5-445e-8efa-8d08690c16e4
  10. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...