Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app

Discus and support Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cant conect my xbox 360 e consel to my xbox phone app om huawei nova 9 6e1c6cbd-2e38-49d7-8858-e50c45ae2055 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lazywand326, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Lazywand326
    Lazywand326 Guest

Cant conect my xbox 360 e consel to my xbox phone app om huawei nova 9

:)

Lazywand326, Oct 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today LAZYWAND326

Sorry to say but Xbox 360 consoles aren't compatible with the Xbox mobile app.
    Only Xbox one consoles and newer
  3. Lmnopotts Win User

xbox 360smart glass not working with my 8.1 machines HELP

I have the same issue.

Xbox 360 connected to router via cable.

Lenovo laptop running 8.1 connected to router via wireless.

Lumia Icon (Windows phone) connected to router via wireless.

All correctly using the same Microsoft account.

The phone can connect to the 360 just fine, the laptop's smartglass app cannot locate the 360. I have no idea why. The 360 network configuration is set to automatic. How am I supposed to get my PC app version of smart glass to connect to the 360?
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

360 app on computer

Hi, the XBOX Smartglass App for XBOX 360 are out of Support since some Years. So you cant connect any further
  5. ScorpionReaver-AAB0E Win User

Trouble connecting to live, downloadin profile

Add me to the list, NC with Time Warner Cable.

I have an older XBOX 360 as well as a new Xbox 360 E, neither one can connect to XBL.

I originally thought it was a net issue, but all other devices in the house connect to the internet. (Desktop, Laptop, iPod Touch, iPhone, Android Phone)
  6. FirekeeperRule Win User

Windows Phone YouTube sync "workaround"

To connect the youtube app on your phone to the youtube app on your xbox wach this how to video by IGN:
    http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57571957-285/pair-your-youtube-app-with-an-xbox-360/
Thema:

1. Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app - Similar Threads - Cant connect 360

2. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  3. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  4. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one: hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B...
  5. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?: for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?...
  6. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  7. cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable: I failed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC via cable the controller is an original Microsoft Xbox 360 controller from 2013. the PC is running windows 10. after connecting the...
  8. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  9. Cant connect to XBox Live on Xbox 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cant connect to XBox Live on Xbox 360: Cant connect to XBox Live on Xbox 360 Hi there. This started on Tuesday (5/4/2021)when i was not able to connect to Xbox Live on my 360. I was prompted a code: 8015190E. I did a network check...
  10. Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless: I have a xbox 360 E console model 1538. Im trying to connect to a wireless network but it says i can only connect to an ethernet connection. Supposedly the Xbox 360 E console has a built in...