Can’t connect with remote play. Please help!

Discus and support Can’t connect with remote play. Please help! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox app works just fine and connects to my console just fine. For whatever reason when I attempt to connect to the remote play option I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daniel Renaud1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Can’t connect with remote play. Please help!

My Xbox app works just fine and connects to my console just fine. For whatever reason when I attempt to connect to the remote play option I consistently get an error saying I can’t be connected right now and to try again later. But every time I try I get that same message.

Any thoughts?

:)

Daniel Renaud1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. GregBrowder Win User

Can't use Remote Play feature when using cellular data

So basically you can’t use Remote play anywhere, and how is 4G and plus not strong enough for remote play even when you stay in the same spot? I heard all you need is 10 megs upload in order to play remote play and you get way more than that over a good solid LTE or 5G connection.
  3. JOE LO1 Win User

Any fix for remote play from IOS 16 not connecting?

No work.

Still can’t remote play on ios16 with 5G data.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able to connect to the console and ive no idea how to find it any help appreciated

Are you saying you have physically lost it or that remote play can’t find it?
  5. Ryan Rolfes Win User

Any fix for remote play from IOS 16 not connecting?

I have everything set up correctly for remote play however I can’t connect to console from my iPhone on IOS 16. I am currently using an Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
    I just updated and tried. It now works!!
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Distance from Xbox to be able to use remote play

Hi there Remote, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You should be able to play on Remote Play with your Xbox console regardless of the distance you are from it. Even if you are not in the same location as your Xbox console and even if you are not connected to the same internet connection as your console, you can play with it on Remote Play. For example, if you are in a different location from where your console is located and you use a mobile phone, you can start the remote gaming session and play with your console by connecting the controller to your mobile phone via Bluetooth, although the latency may vary depending on the speed of the connection you are connected to.

You can see how to set up Remote Play on your Xbox console via the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/how-to-set-up-remote-play

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

Can’t connect with remote play. Please help!

1. Can’t connect with remote play. Please help! - Similar Threads - Can’t connect remote

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what: So I’ve got the original black Xbox 1 and the pairing button on the side hasn’t worked idk why just one day it stopped but my controllers would still connect so whatever then my controllers just...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  6. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  7. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  8. My Xbox can’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox can’t connect to the internet: My Xbox can’t connect to my internet but my other devices have no problem at all… cox also said there’s nothing wrong on their end. I’ve tried everything from restarting routers and the Xbox...
  9. In gta 5 I can’t hear the voice chat but if I connect my phone by remote play I can hear it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In gta 5 I can’t hear the voice chat but if I connect my phone by remote play I can hear it...: I can’t hear voice chat in gta 5 online but if connect my phone through remote play I can hear it does anybody know how to fix that 36d49e67-6c4f-4604-acf4-f3dfb5e3acf9
  10. “Can’t connect right now, try again in a while” error message when using remote play

in XboX Insiders
    “Can’t connect right now, try again in a while” error message when using remote play: I am receiving this error message when trying to use remote play on my Xbox Series X. I’ve seen other posts about this same issue, but so far haven’t been able to find a solution that works for...