Can't connect with PC

Discus and support Can't connect with PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to stream on my Win 10 Pc and got the newest Xbox App Version installed. But when connect with my xbox the button "stream" is not showing and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirJohannLafer, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Can't connect with PC

I tried to stream on my Win 10 Pc and got the newest Xbox App Version installed. But when connect with my xbox the button "stream" is not showing and when I try to start a game with the command "Play from console" it says that I have to activate the "Allow
    ´game streaming to other devices " option, which I alread activated.

Would be nice if someone could help Can't connect with PC ;)

:)

SirJohannLafer, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Can't connect in PC game

I was also informed that an offline profile could be created. But it apparently has ZERO use in Street Fighter IV, when using an offline profile the game still prompts that you should connect, and will still not save any setting locally!

& why is this forum not aknowledging my replies? Even a forum you can't do right??

WizenedPoem35, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Can't connect in PC game

Ok first to be honnest: I don't give a damn about GFWL, I don't even know what I'm doing here, in a "XBOX" forum. I asked nothing, never wanted to join this, but well, it all started after buying GTAIV (on Steam), requiring registering (among a lot of other
    crap) GFWL, which I did. I will spare you the irony of the amazing piece of coding that thought, after I didn't bother picking a birthdate, assume that I was a newborn from 2011 (makes sense) and told me that I needed an adult account to allow me (in english,
    because obviously a newborn can read). I quickly gave up & could never run GTAIV.

I also remember GFWL requiring me to show a valid credit card # in order to "prove I'm an adult", is this even legal? Fortunately later I appeared registered, without doing this.

Months later I bought another game, Street Fighter IV, without reading the fineprint. Oh no, GFWL again! And, same crap. Because it never wanted to connect, I created another account (resulting in the same (in french) "oops it looks like you found a problem"
    webpage as it did months before).

Anyway I have at least 3 accounts now, and none of them works, the game just says (in french) "downloading the profile can take several minutes, don't leave the game". Except that nothing moves. That big dot on the left, is that a progress bar, should it
    move? How many minutes? Do 15min count (would be hilarious if it really took 15min to "download a profile").

I tried downloading the GFWL standalone client (as if I really needed this on my system..), that one accepts all of my accounts. But the game doesn't, well I don't know since it doesn't give any error either.

So do I play something I've bought? I already hated Steam for requiring to be online to play an offline game, but at least Steam "works". Why does it have to be so annoying to install something these days? I know this is a war for "whoever will pwn the game
    market online", but remember the days you bought a game, simply installed it, and it worked? Ok at that time configuration troubles were common, now they're still common, but marketing came to bother us even more..

WizenedPoem35, Dec 27, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Can't connect with PC

Hey mate,

Best bet, would be to just disconnect the console from the Xbox App, then reconnect it. This will usually fix this kind of error Can't connect with PC :)

Open the xbox app, on the left there should be a 'connect' option, in there just disconnect, then reconnect, and let us know if that works Can't connect with PC :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Nah I tried all simple solutions and also restarted several times but it didn't work.

SirJohannLafer, Oct 31, 2018
  6. LtButterpants Win User

PC not recognizing Xbox Controller

I tried connecting to other device and wirelessly and can't connect. I also updated my pc.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Can't connect in PC game

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't connect to XboxLive ( PC )

9. WizenedPoem35 Win User

Can't connect in PC game

I was also informed that an offline profile could be created. But it apparently has ZERO use in Street Fighter IV, when using an offline profile the game still prompts that you should connect, and will still not save any setting locally!

& why is this forum not aknowledging my replies? Even a forum you can't do right??
  10. JoJoMaster Win User

Xbox doesn't connect to my PC, missing controller driver in the device manager

I don't have a Xbox One, and I can't connect the controller to my PC, so I can't check that
Thema:

Can't connect with PC

1. Can't connect with PC - Similar Threads - Can't connect

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  4. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  5. I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password: I'm trying to switch my xbox from a wired to a wireless connection, and it's just... not... connecting. But it's very suspicious, that it never asked me for the wifi password. At the end of the...
  6. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  7. I can't connect on wifi of a hotel

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect on wifi of a hotel: I have a problem for connect to wifi of my university campus: for connecting you have a open connection but wifi dosen't work until you insert credentials in a login Page that appears One time I...
  8. Can't connect to wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to wireless network: Never had a problem connecting to the network on my series x. I've had it 2 yrs already. Now whenever I try to put my password in it won't connect. My wifi password is correct. All other devices...
  9. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...