Can't connect with other players and they can't connect with me in No Man's Sky, Xbox One

Discus and support Can't connect with other players and they can't connect with me in No Man's Sky, Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's my issue: My bro and I tried to play No Man's Sky the other day (on Xbox One) together and for whatever reason, it was saying there was "no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milixee XVII, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Milixee XVII
    Milixee XVII Guest

Can't connect with other players and they can't connect with me in No Man's Sky, Xbox One

Here's my issue:

My bro and I tried to play No Man's Sky the other day (on Xbox One) together and for whatever reason, it was saying there was "no connection to matchmaking services" on my end. He couldn't join me and I couldn't join him. The first time we booted up the game to play, which was a few weeks ago, we did not have this issue; we were able to connect just fine. But now, I don't even have a friend code; when I select to view it nothing shows up. He doesn't have this issue on his side however and the game seems to run fine for him (except for the fact that he can't see me or get into my world). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and that hasn't seemed to work, I've checked my ethernet cable/internet connection and can't find an issue there as my bro and I tried another multiplayer game and were able to connect just fine (found the NAT was Moderate, fixed it to Open because I wondered if that might have caused an issue). I've even checked my privacy setting on my console (as I read this could also possibly cause multiplayer connectivity issues) but things are set to "adult" so I shouldn't have any issues there either. So, I am quite frustrated and perplexed as I can't seem to figure out if it's an issue on my end or with the game itself. Anyone out there who might have some advice or solution to this issue? Any help or guidance would be most appreciated.

:)

Milixee XVII, Apr 21, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @Milixee XVII, I hope everything id going well for you!

Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!
  3. Milixee XVII Win User

Thank you so much for the help! I was able to finally get the problem fixed by doing the last step you mentioned which was resetting my Xbox. It also seemed to help in its performance as well, so that was a nice plus! Thanks again; appreciate the response!
  4. Regt03 Win User

Cant connect to x Box live (Sky ISP)

I'm also with sky and can't connect? Getting on line but not connecting to XBL
  5. zzrpilot Win User

Game speed

No I use Sky.

I have to say so far I am not impressed with sky.

The Xbox is connected straight into the modem.

If someone else is the host could they affect other players connection ?
  6. Livio von Büren Win User

Connecting to a few people only works over a different host

And how about one of my american friends does the host, who I and the other player (who I can't connect to) can connect to that American player?
Thema:

1. Can't connect with other players and they can't connect with me in No Man's Sky, Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't connect players

2. Can't connected 4th player to mincraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connected 4th player to mincraft: This seems to be an ongoing issue with only minecraft. We have an Xbox one S. When logging on alot of the times the fourth player cannot login. All controllers are synced to the system fine and...
  3. Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.: I've tried resetting my console, my router, clearing all caches. I cannot figure out why I'm connected to the internet but I can't play any game online or use any apps. The Xbox help is a endless...
  4. XB1X - 98% packet loss, Can't Connect to Any Multi-player Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1X - 98% packet loss, Can't Connect to Any Multi-player Servers: I received a new modem and router yeaterday (F@st5280 router, Spectrum service). Initially I could play multi-player games fine, but began to see lag and teleporting characters. After a few hours,...
  5. Can't connect 2nd player in Minecraft on Xbox slit screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect 2nd player in Minecraft on Xbox slit screen: Hi, We have been able to play multiplayer in split screen before, but for some reason now we're not able to connect the second player. There is no error message, but we just see that screen where...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite...
  7. COD Advanced Warfare: XB One player can't connect with XB360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare: XB One player can't connect with XB360: My friend has a XB360 and I have a new XBOne. We've been online/multiplayer friends for quite some time. When we both login to Advanced Warfare, we can see each other, we can send messages but...
  8. Can't connect player 2 on Minecraft 2 player local co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect player 2 on Minecraft 2 player local co-op: I have read on this forum and have watched videos on how to do this, but I still can't connect a second player on Minecraft local co-op. I am trying to play with my daughter. I will list what I...
  9. Can't connect to one specific player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to one specific player: okay I have been trying to play Xbox with my friend but for some dumb reason I can't connect to his games and he can't connect to mine. We have tried playing many games together with private...
  10. Can't Connect to Xbox Live multi-player games on Xbox One because of strict NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to Xbox Live multi-player games on Xbox One because of strict NAT: What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA Modem brand & model number: NONE Router brand & model number: N300-WiFi Router Model: WNR3500L How many 360 and One consoles are connected to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no mans sky no connection to matchmaking services

2. Nomans sky no connection to matchmaking services