Cant connect to your wireless network

Discus and support Cant connect to your wireless network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hello,today i couldnt connect to any wireless network, i tried wired connection and its working fine,but i cant use wired connection when i am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisDisplayNameIsTaken.., Jan 20, 2021.

1. Cant connect to your wireless network

Cant connect to your wireless network [​IMG]
    Hello,today
    i couldnt connect to any wireless network, i tried wired connection and its working fine,but i cant use wired connection when i am using the tv with the xbox.Its showing Cant connect to your wireless network. I tried to clear mac adress,reboot and stuff but
    nothing seem to work, i think the router works fine because my phone has internet, do you have any ideas?

EDIT

the reason is the external ssd that i bought today, when i connect it , the wireless internet stops,what can cause that?

:)

ThisDisplayNameIsTaken.., Jan 20, 2021
  2. xbox360italy Win User

cant connect to xbox live

3. Hurlamania Win User

Xbox Slim Wireless Adapter?

4. JeroenBoom Win User

Wireless Network Adapter Works on One Xbox but Not Another

I would like you give you this page also and scroll all the way down to topic "Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter" after you have found that, scroll to "Solution 2: Reset the wireless network settings" You should receive a message about configuring your
    wireless adapter. Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your wireless settings. Give it a try...

support.xbox.com/.../error-cant-connect-wireless-network-978945
  5. KingRichard2020 Win User

New router can't connect.

•Xbox 360 S console and black adapter: The Xbox 360 S console and the black Xbox 360 Wireless N Networking Adapter cannot use the 802.11n wireless protocol in combination with WEP or WPA TKIP encryption. If your router requires WEP or WPA encryption, your
    console will try to connect to your wireless network using a slower wireless protocol such as 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11a.

•Use WPA2 if possible: The best wireless encryption to use with your Xbox 360 console is WPA2 with AES encryption.

Here is the link with more information

support.xbox.com/.../error-cant-connect-wireless-network-978945
  6. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

Thema:

Cant connect to your wireless network

1. Cant connect to your wireless network - Similar Threads - Cant connect wireless

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...: I have a problem that I can not connect to the Internet because in the Internet advanced settings writes that I have an ip, gateway and subnet mask set to 0.0.0.0 And I cannot connect to the...
  4. Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc: When i plug in the controler via usb it says on pc upgarde by usb in bluetooth an devices in settings im on Windows 11 and it did the same thing on Windows 10 too....
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset: Hi, I have a new Xbox wireless controller for windows 10, which came bundled with a new Xbox Series X controller. The drivers are properly installed and I can connect the controller to the...
  6. Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless: I have a xbox 360 E console model 1538. Im trying to connect to a wireless network but it says i can only connect to an ethernet connection. Supposedly the Xbox 360 E console has a built in...
  7. Cant connect to my wireless internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to my wireless internet!: So recently I have been getting lag on my games, so I unplugged my xbox and my router for a few minutes and fired them both back up. When I tried ti connect my xbox back to the internet it just...
  8. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...
  9. My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...: How to connect my own controller which it is Hoco flying dragon wireless gamepad in my laptop Bluetooth and how does it work in xbox in my laptop Window 8 on Fortnite in xbox....
  10. CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK: HELP>> I CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!!! I WATCHED A LOT OF VIDEOS AND NOTHING WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID EVERYTHING/ THE BLU RAY CLEARING THING AND ALSO THE ALTERNATE MAC...