Can't connect to xbox live

Discus and support Can't connect to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says I can't connect to the internet with wired connection. It "stops" when it tries to connect to the network. This is on my xbox 360.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xDZiRe D3CoYz, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Can't connect to xbox live

As the title says I can't connect to the internet with wired connection. It "stops" when it tries to connect to the network. This is on my xbox 360.

Things that come up:

When i try to log inn this error comes up: Error code 80151901

When i press "status" the report shows:

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 4000 - 1001

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 8015 - 1901

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: WIRED

A: 169.254.248.17/255.255.0.0

G: 0.0.0.0

D: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

Last time i played was 25th december, then i went on vacation, came back home last night and turned the 360 on a couple of hours ago and now this error shows.. I have tried different steps that shows up on the internett, but nothing seems to work for me

Don't know if it is good information but this is in Norway.

Hope someone can help me fix it (I'm a noob at fixing such things)! thx

:)

xDZiRe D3CoYz, Jan 4, 2014
  2. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    noboundz, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Xbox Live connection lags yet internet connection is excellent. Nat becomes Moderate

I can't connect to Xbox Live when bridging. My Xbox settings are on Automatic and I can't connect.

ChristianEdobor., Jan 4, 2014
  4. Mark A Dur
    Mark A Dur Guest

Mark A Dur, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Thx GeekofOld, but I have restarted the router and it did not work. Also I need help with wired connection, not wireless. The wireless here is broken so we use wired for everything, at least for now.

xDZiRe D3CoYz, Jan 4, 2014
  6. can't connect to xbox live account on my 360

It was connected last night.

I did the support faq down to checking:

Step 7: Turn on UPnP to refresh your NAT table

Guess what? I am here in rural Canada with a cisco DPC3825 gateway (router/wireless modem) and when I get to

Administration

then to management

there is no UPnP at thte bottom to click, WTF?

Shaw won't do any support for the modem other than to make sure I'm connected (which sucks because I've had to unplug this thing about 4 times in the last 3 months. I did it today, with tech support cuz I couldn't logon to the ip address for the modem even
    though I had internet. even the tech guy was like, "Gee, usually if you can't logon to the ip address for the gateway, you don't have internet

anyway, what now?

I can't logon to my gold live account.

I had this piece of junk for a freeaking year before I got it online (some kid stole my 12 month membership card for the damn thing and now I bought a 3 month account and I was logged on for less than a freaking week and now I can't logon again.

plus, [MOD REMOVED] EA made BF4 which can only be played with a large HDD and there is no freaking HDD by xbox in the count5ry of CANADA! Not freaking one!

Ebay has this shady guy that is selling xbox hard drives with no money back, which means he made his HDD out of WD scorpio HDs with hong kong covers and is selling them illegally.

XBOX you suck

windmillcrusader, Jan 4, 2014
  7. vatne2000
    vatne2000 Guest
    i have the same problem (IN NORWAY)

vatne2000, May 12, 2014
  8. QuickAimFire
    QuickAimFire Guest

Same problem in the UK I made a thread before with all the info provided, I was on web chat and they couldnt fix it either =/ waiting for any tips/help on forum post I made

QuickAimFire, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ChristianEdobor. Win User

Xbox Live connection lags yet internet connection is excellent. Nat becomes Moderate

I can't connect to Xbox Live when bridging. My Xbox settings are on Automatic and I can't connect.
  10. BourneSFOD Win User

Connection Issues Between laptop and Xbox.

Apologies, I am having issues with connecting to Xbox live as I say I don't at the top but I think because I can't even connect to the laptop then I can't connect to Xbox Live
  11. IceKilla124 Win User

Won't connect to Live

I can't connect to my xbox live the info that the xbox is given me is you need 190MB to connect to xbox live
  12. Aaron Owen-Cronin Win User

Can't download profile

Can't connect to xbox live ?
  13. SopranoNutria56 Win User

Xbox won't cennect to internet

Thema:

1. Can't connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - Can't connect live

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  6. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  7. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  8. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  9. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  10. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...