Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem)

Discus and support Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As soon as I upgraded to GamePass for my X Box Series X, My X Box360 had issues connecting my profile to the point where I couldn't play on Xbox360. As... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by llll KiNG lllV, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem)

As soon as I upgraded to GamePass for my X Box Series X, My X Box360 had issues connecting my profile to the point where I couldn't play on Xbox360. As soon as I removed Game Pass from my account, my profile worked perfectly and my online worked perfectly on my xbox360. This was my fix and I hope Microsoft shares this with other users. Hope this helps.

:)

llll KiNG lllV, Feb 20, 2021
  2. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

3. WickedCueball Win User

ERROR:80151925

Error code and message

Error code 80151925 is preceded by the following message:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151925

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means that your Xbox 360 console can't connect to Xbox Live services.

For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Note This issue can occur even though you can sign in to your profile at Xbox.com.

Solutions

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To troubleshoot your connection, try the Xbox Live Connection Solution (support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution).
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

80151925 cant connect to xbox live please help?

You see the following error message and code when you try to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status code: 80151925

This means that your console can't connect to Xbox Live services. For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Solutions

Solution 1: Check the status of Xbox Live

Check for service alerts on the Xbox Live Status page, or see if an Xbox Live service alert appears at the top of this page. If there are any service alerts, wait a while and then try again.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Solution 2: Troubleshoot your connection to Xbox Live

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To do so, try the Xbox 360 Connection Error Solution.

support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. xbox360italy Win User

wrong in connecting with xbox live

6. xbox360italy Win User

cant connect to xbox live

Thema:

Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem)

1. Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem) - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Live

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  6. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  7. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  9. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live on 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on 360.: I put in the correct email and password but it tells me it's wrong. There is a error code as well. Code 8015ID002. I have no idea what to do to fix this. 5951a99a-7f9b-4f5a-9b1d-40504b0a7e73