Can't connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help me fix the connection problem i am having 5a3a2f69-0add-4fa9-8e2e-05cecd48cda2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fleegle Beagle, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

Please help me fix the connection problem i am having

:)

Fleegle Beagle, Dec 11, 2022
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Cant Install Halo 3 on Xbox 360

If i got a Xbox 360 game from live with gold, it's will be only a backward compatible? I can't play on Xbox 360?
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

The "Backwards Compatibility" only exists for games that they have told the XBox ONE to recognise as "Backwards Compatible".

Most of the games on the XBox 360 simply will not work on the XBox ONE.

Microsoft will claim the reason they can't make everything available at once is that they need a Publisher's permission to make the game Backwards Compatible.

But the real reason Backwards Compatibility exists is to lure XBox 360 owners who have been on the fence for a while into the false supposition that they will be able to play their 360 games on the ONE.

If you could do that... why not buy a ONE?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backward compatibility

The Xbox 360 can only play Backward Compatible games if it has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed, and the game is listed on here If your Xbox 360 needs an update, then just connect the console to Xbox live, and the console will automatically check for the update and ask you to download it. If it does not, then your console probably already has it, and the game you want to play is not backward compatible.
  5. GeneralDieDad Win User

ERROR 8015000A

Hello, my xbox live profile is called "RinsableMLG" and today for some reason, I can't play xbox 360 backwards compatible games be ause my profile won't download on the xbox 360 servers. I can play xbox one games, but I can't play my xbox 360 games
    and my profile won't download and it states "There's a problem with your credentials, blah blah blah". If I use my other two accounts, I can play on the xbox 360 games but not my RinsableMLG one. I seriosuly don't know what to do and I'm panicking right now.
    I have the exact same problem. I was just trying to play saints row but couldn't connect to xbox live on backwards compatibility. So I deleted my account and now I can't download on backwards compatibility with the same error message as you.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 360 and Xbox one lan

You can't connect a xbox 360 and xbox one in lan.

You can play ina xbox one console the xbox 360 games that are part of the backward list:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games
Thema:

Can't connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - Can't connect Live

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  6. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  7. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  8. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  9. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  10. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...