Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Comic Capers, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Comic Capers
    Comic Capers Guest

Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego Indiana Jones 2 loaded from the cloud just fine when I loaded
    it up on my new console but the save files for Beyond Good and Evil HD and Deus Ex: Human Revolution were nowhere to be found. I have checked my cloud storage and the save files are there but the console can't access them. I also can't seem to connect to Xbox
    Live while playing a 360 game even when the console is already connected to Xbox Live from the home screen. Even when I select Cloud Storage for save files in the game it can't find them.

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this?

:)

Comic Capers, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Problems with cloud

You need to save to the cloud on your Xbox 360 to have access to backwards compatible game saves.
  3. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox 360 info on USB flash drive can I transfer it over to Xbox One?

You can't transfer the 360 Game saves with a USB stick. You will have to put the Saves into the cloud with xbox live gold. If the game is backwards compatible then you can pull that data from the cloud on your xbox one.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cloud saving issues for Xbox 360 games on XBox One

Hi Aschas,

Thanks for reaching out and keeping us updated! The main issue is that the console will not upload the new saved data to the cloud for the game Gears of War (360 version) even after removing the account and clearing the saved data to resync it all, correct?
    Thanks for also checking the router to make sure there was no connection issues.

We just announced an
    outage for Backward Compatible Game titles. Please check our
    Xbox Live Status. As for the Xbox 360 Backward Compatible Games, this
    link talks about everything having to do with
    Backward Compatible Games
    including troubleshooting.

Once the service is up and running, let us know if there issue was not resolved. :)
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Christmas 2018

That's a great present. I'm sure You'll have a great time with that.

Just be sure to log in with your Xbox Live account information on the Xbox one. This will Put your Gamertag and Profile on that Console. As for the 360 Game saves. You will have to move those to the Cloud on the 360. If the Game is on the Backwards
    Compatibility List
    Then you can access the Saves when you install the games on your new Xbox one.

Enjoy the New console.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Lego Indiana Jones 2 xbox 360 will not save on xbox one

Hi!

Backward-compatible games can only use Cloud saves. So make sure the console is properly connected to the Live service in order to continue saving game progress.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games - Similar Threads - Can't connect live

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  7. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6