Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X

Discus and support Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I saw a previous post about this but the thread was closed before I could find a sufficient answer so here is my problem. I tried resetting the MAC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iLikeDarkness, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X

I saw a previous post about this but the thread was closed before I could find a sufficient answer so here is my problem. I tried resetting the MAC address and not signing in until inside the game but nothing works.

So for the past year I got back into playing some black ops 2 zombies with some friends and about 3 days ago my Xbox had some problems with mtu and game pass ultimate running out. Renewed my game pass and fixed mtu problem but now whenever I go on black ops 2 it just says I can’t connect to Xbox live so I looked up the error found a solution of deleting the profiles and redownloading them. I even deleted the 360 system cashe and now when I try to redownload a profile on there it says I have no Xbox live and to test connection. I do and Xbox says it’s completely fine however 360 seems convinced I don’t have Xbox live and I don’t know how to fix it. Any ideas?

:)

iLikeDarkness, Apr 6, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

The Xbox Live servers for the Xbox 360 are currently down. This is also affecting Backward compatible games on the XBox One and Xbox Series X|S. No ETA yet on a fix.
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

they have currently stopped all backwards compatability to focus on the xbox series x as i believe they are making all xbox one 360 and original games compatible on series x
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gta san andreas download

That's because it's a 360 game that's backwards compatible with the Xbox One and Series S/X.
  5. DarkrPhi Win User

Do regular Xbox games work for Xbox 1?

This is Robert & I want to know if regular Xbox games work for Xbox 1?
    Yes within the backwards compatibility listBackwards compatibility

Anything else must wait till the x series is released and the program is updated
  6. DaveRetter Win User

Can't play any backwards compatible discs on Xbox One X

I have the same issue - can’t play any disc based backwards compatible games (360 or classic Xbox) on either my new Xbox Series X or my Xbox One X. I was also advised that it is a known problem and with engineers to resolve but that was a month ago and still unresolved unfortunately.
Thema:

Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X

1. Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Can’t connect live

2. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  3. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  6. Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.: Currently can’t connect to Xbox Live. 8edac548-2f27-4ffa-bea0-fe5890b08533
  7. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  8. I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox live on my Xbox series x: My internet connection is working, I have gamepass, what do I do 3e9e6ed5-9da2-4613-a581-b1002d553b82
  9. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  10. For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2: If you can help with this please let me know 434b2291-30ce-4bcc-ae84-29fd39f90f92